Reds @ Cubs Thread

Bengal Chris

Okay this is the discussion for the next three games.

Current score 3-2. Griffey gets 595th Home run and two RBI's. Encarnation still sucking. Todays lineup.

Patterson cf
Keppinger ss
griffey rf
Phillips 2b
Dunn of
Encarnacion 3b
Votto 1b
Bako c
Harang p

Pray for the best since the cubs won all three games against the pirates.

Hes better today I will admit, for some reason every game after a day break he does better. Im still upset over the 0-4 bases loaded against the pirates. I mean how can you go up to bat 4 times with bases loaded and get not a single RBI. To think I haven't dropped him on my fantasy team yet.

COFFEY HAS TO GO HE IS TERRIBLE AND HAS BEEN FOR 2 YEARS
The team is still not hitting with RISP
Bases loaded NO OUTS and u score 1 run?!?!?!
Harang got roughed up tonight but im confident he will be fine
Arroyo?? The NL is onto his curve and thats trouble for him.
Cueto and Volquez arent going anywhere and will continue to impress
Fogg is a ? everytime he takes the mound and is NOT the long term answer
If anyone struggles, mainly Fogg due to Arroyo's salary, bring up Bailey
He's looking good in AAA, he's only going to get Major League experience pitching in the majors.
I'd be happy with:
Harang
Cueto/Volquez
Arroyo
Volquez/Cueto
Bailey
But for the love of God will somebody get a hit with RISP!!!

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='652636' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:42 PM']COFFEY HAS TO GO HE IS TERRIBLE AND HAS BEEN FOR 2 YEARS
The team is still not hitting with RISP
Bases loaded NO OUTS and u score 1 run?!?!?!
Harang got roughed up tonight but im confident he will be fine
Arroyo?? The NL is onto his curve and thats trouble for him.
Cueto and Volquez arent going anywhere and will continue to impress
Fogg is a ? everytime he takes the mound and is NOT the long term answer
If anyone struggles, mainly Fogg due to Arroyo's salary, bring up Bailey
He's looking good in AAA, he's only going to get Major League experience pitching in the majors.
I'd be happy with:
Harang
Cueto/Volquez
Arroyo
Volquez/Cueto
Bailey[b]
But for the love of God will somebody get a hit with RISP!!![/b][/quote]

Amen!

They've lost what, 4 or 5 games because they keep stranding RISP?

Geeez....

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='652773' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:34 AM']why the need to constantly be combative? The two of you have made it clear how you each feel about EE. Leave it at that.[/quote]

Get off me. Your the one thats been fishing for shit the past 3 days. You respond to every single post i make.

Im a REDS fan not a EE fan.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='652778' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:41 AM']Get off me. Your the one thats been fishing for shit the past 3 days. You respond to every single post i make.

[b]Im a REDS fan not a EE fan.[/b][/quote]

you've made that pretty clear. My point is, why are you constantly criticising others opinions about it? Thurman's comment had nothing to do with you, but you felt the need to attack him. Get over it. He likes EE and you don't. We get it.

Besides, don't pretend you aren't fishing for mine and thurman's comments either.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='652780' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:46 AM']you've made that pretty clear. My point is, why are you constantly criticising others opinions about it? Thurman's comment had nothing to do with you, but you felt the need to attack him. Get over it. He likes EE and you don't. We get it.

Besides, don't pretend you aren't fishing for mine and thurman's comments either.[/quote]

Dont flatter yourself. And im not attacking anybody. A harmless "you would say that" You call that an attack? Get over it your damn self. More like get a life. 17k posts on a bengals forum in less than a year is pathetic.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='652781' date='Apr 16 2008, 10:55 AM']Dont flatter yourself. And im not attacking anybody. A harmless "you would say that" You call that an attack? Get over it your damn self. More like get a life. 17k posts on a bengals forum in less than a year is pathetic.[/quote]

coming from you, everything's an attack.

and as far as the post count, whether length of time matters or not, you've obviously not been around long enough to know that I don't really have 17,000 posts in less than a year.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='652783' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:02 AM']coming from you, everything's an attack.

and as far as the post count, whether length of time matters or not, you've obviously not been around long enough to know that I don't really have 17,000 posts in less than a year.[/quote]

Thats at least good to know. I was picturing you as this. . . . .

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/South_Park_WoW_computer_lab.jpg[/img]:lol:

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='652811' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:02 PM']Thats at least good to know. I was picturing you as this. . . . .

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/South_Park_WoW_computer_lab.jpg[/img]:lol:[/quote]

I'm just big boneded!

Anywho, let's get over this bickering B.S. which was my point 2 hours ago. We all know where we stand on EE. Let's leave it at that.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='653131' date='Apr 16 2008, 08:37 PM']why hate dusty baker?[/quote]
Dusty claimed he didn't know Harang was sick...how in the hell does he not know that?
And as for tonght's game...Jesus, our team is fucking teh SUCK right now.
Fogg's got to go down if he has ONE more bad outing, and bring up Bailey. SURELY Bailey can't be worse than Fogg.

Archived