Who would you have taken at #46

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you have taken at #46

• Limas Sweed
    • Malcolm Kelly
    • Trevor Laws
    • Jerome Simpson
    • Calais Campbell

[quote name='SoCal.BengalFan' post='658683' date='Apr 26 2008, 07:00 PM']NOT A GUY WE COULD HAVE SIGNED AS A N UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT[/quote]

what a stupid comment. Don't assume Simpson sucks just because you know nothing about him. He's rated by many as a late 2nd round pick.

Well until we get that running game settled this team lives and dies on passing to the WR.

We don't have any with experience, that can be counted on past this year. TJ unsigned, Henry gone, Chad who knows.
So we pick a WR, and I have to trust their opinion on it.. I never heard of Jon Joseph before he was picked either, and he
has turned out right.

This is similar to the Whitworth pick - its looking ahead to next year when TJ may well be gone - and we will have a WR with some
experience ready to move up.

[quote name='Oldcat' post='658747' date='Apr 26 2008, 07:24 PM']Well until we get that running game settled this team lives and dies on passing to the WR.

We don't have any with experience, that can be counted on past this year. TJ unsigned, Henry gone, Chad who knows.
So we pick a WR, and I have to trust their opinion on it.. I never heard of Jon Joseph before he was picked either, and he
has turned out right.

This is similar to the Whitworth pick - its looking ahead to next year when TJ may well be gone - and we will have a WR with some
experience ready to move up.[/quote]

Maybe they were settled with Mr. GLass's workout with Rudi. In truth if Perry & Rudi are healthy and Rudi has bulked up and ready to bang heads, instead of dance, we may not need a running back. We aren't exactly cutting watson, so if one of those two is ready, we may just go with them, watson and 3D.

Archived