Now that your "EYEs have been opened"

[quote name='GoBengals' post='736509' date='Dec 30 2008, 12:58 PM']so its pretttty much as called.[/quote]

You said "id go as far as to say there isnt a chance the jets make the playoffs..."

In fact, the Jets were in playoff contention into Week 17.

That isn't even in the same area code as to what actually happened, let alone "pretttty much as called."

Nice try.

[quote name='Inigo Montoya' post='736520' date='Dec 30 2008, 01:14 PM']You said "id go as far as to say there isnt a chance the jets make the playoffs..."

In fact, the Jets were in playoff contention into Week 17.

That isn't even in the same area code as to what actually happened, let alone "pretttty much as called."

Nice try.[/quote]

lolololololololololololololol

lololololol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='736522' date='Dec 30 2008, 01:20 PM']lolololololololololololololol

lololololol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I was dead wrong on several of my predictions, namely that the Browns would be decent and the Ravens would not. You were wrong about the Jets. No shame in that but I find it funny if you somehow think your prediction was correct because it wasn't.

[quote name='Inigo Montoya' post='736527' date='Dec 30 2008, 01:28 PM']I was dead wrong on several of my predictions, namely that the Browns would be decent and the Ravens would not. You were wrong about the Jets. No shame in that but I find it funny if you somehow think your prediction was correct because it wasn't.[/quote]

Go is very ignorant at times.

This being one of them.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='736556' date='Dec 30 2008, 03:49 PM']Go is very ignorant at times.

This being one of them.[/quote]

Come on boys, take your asswhipping like a man. The Jets are JUST like the Bengals, sittin' at home on the sofa and watching the playoffs. Hell, in fact the Bengals were probably better than the Jets in December!!

Before, ehh, not so much! :D :D

[quote name='kennethmw' post='736569' date='Dec 30 2008, 03:08 PM']Come on boys, take your asswhipping like a man. The Jets are JUST like the Bengals, sittin' at home on the sofa and watching the playoffs. Hell, in fact the Bengals were probably better than the Jets in December!!

Before, ehh, not so much! :D :D[/quote]

Please dont tell me your one of the poor souls that is buying into the last 3 game winning streak crap. :huh:

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='736749' date='Dec 31 2008, 11:25 AM']Please dont tell me your one of the poor souls that is buying into the last 3 game winning streak crap. :huh:[/quote]

wait we didnt win three games?

its all smoke and mirrors?

fuuuuuuuck

[quote name='Inigo Montoya' post='736527' date='Dec 30 2008, 01:28 PM']I was dead wrong on several of my predictions, namely that the Browns would be decent and the Ravens would not. You were wrong about the Jets. No shame in that but I find it funny if you somehow think your prediction was correct because it wasn't.[/quote]

i think its hilarious that your too stupid to not take this seriously.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='736556' date='Dec 30 2008, 02:49 PM']Go is very ignorant at times.

better to be "at times" than all the time i guess.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='736749' date='Dec 31 2008, 12:25 PM']Please dont tell me your one of the poor souls that is buying into the last 3 game winning streak crap. :huh:[/quote]

Don't tell me you think I give a fuck what you think!
:D :D

I'm just laughing at your backsliding!!

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='736556' date='Dec 30 2008, 01:49 PM']Go is very ignorant at times.

Wow. That is hilarious. In a pathetic sort of way.

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='736749' date='Dec 31 2008, 10:25 AM']Please dont tell me your one of the poor souls that is buying into the last 3 game winning streak crap. :huh:[/quote]

The Jets played the 49ers, Bills, Seahawks and Dolphins their last 4 games.
They won 1 of the 4 (Bills).

The Bengals played the Colts, Redskins, Browns and Chiefs their last 4 games.
They won 3 out of the 4.

The Jets WERE a Playoff team. The Bengals WERE one of the worst in the NFL.
That was YOUR words. Now that the Bengals win 3 out of 4, while the Jets
lose 3 out of 4, you discount the Bengals wins, and still act like the Jets ARE
a Playoff team.

You = clueless asshat

[quote name='oldschooler' post='736762' date='Dec 31 2008, 11:48 AM']Wow. That is hilarious. In a pathetic sort of way.

The Jets played the 49ers, Bills, Seahawks and Dolphins their last 4 games.
They won 1 of the 4 (Bills).

The Bengals played the Colts, Redskins, Browns and Chiefs their last 4 games.
They won 3 out of the 4.

The Jets WERE a Playoff team. The Bengals WERE one of the worst in the NFL.
That was YOUR words. Now that the Bengals win 3 out of 4, while the Jets
lose 3 out of 4, you discount the Bengals wins, and still act like the Jets ARE
a Playoff team.

You = clueless asshat[/quote]

that prettttttty much nails it.

Archived