Support Our Troops

Homer_Rice

[quote]"I really don't give a [expletive] where he is or what his problem is," said Chick Edwards, owner and developer of the 47-lot subdivision at the south end of Oak Street in Kennewick.[/quote]

Seriously... the guy is fucking deployed. This guy is so obsessed with what the property looks like... because there are not bigger things in life to worry about. This man should be kicked in the balls every 5 seconds for 24 hours... :weaksauce:

So....

Jensen moved into that house in October of 2007.
Jensen was deployed May of 2008.

So he lived there 7 months before he was deployed.
So he had 7 months to do the proper landscaping before he was deployed and did nothing.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying....

2 sides to every story.

[quote name='Quaker' post='710886' date='Oct 8 2008, 05:14 AM']So....

So he had 7 months to do the proper landscaping before he was deployed and did nothing.

2 sides to every story.[/quote]
Do much landscaping in the winter? I don't. Besides, it doesn't excuse the behavior of the developer (who is probably on edge because he's possibly loosing money hand over fist.) I gotta believe there is some middle ground, especially if the owner truly did make a good faith effort to contract the work out, as the article suggests.

[quote name='Quaker' post='710886' date='Oct 8 2008, 05:14 AM']So....

2 sides to every story.[/quote]

and it clearly stated he paid for work to be done but it was stopped short of being completed. and you know, seattle is pretty mild in the winter..... :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:

Archived