My Mostly Realistic Dream Draft

Jason

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='745301' date='Feb 8 2009, 10:39 PM']yes but you could trade Boldin for atleast a #1, use that to bolster your front 7 on defense, and not see much dropoff on offense. Arizona's in a position that a few pieces could put them over the top (and in their case keep them on top).

They'll score points with or without Boldin, and the money saved will help keep some of their guys and improve other areas of the team.[/quote]

Right but my point is that I don't see it as anything close to a done deal that Boldin in gone next year. Arizona could definitely try to move him for draft picks, but they don't really have anything forcing them to do so at this point.

I definitely disagree that losing Boldin wouldn't be a hit to that offense. Pro Bowlers in their prime don't grow on trees and they are undoubtedly a better offense with him than without him.

[quote name='Inigo Montoya' post='745325' date='Feb 9 2009, 08:58 AM']Right but my point is that I don't see it as anything close to a done deal that Boldin in gone next year. Arizona could definitely try to move him for draft picks, but they don't really have anything forcing them to do so at this point.

I definitely disagree that losing Boldin wouldn't be a hit to that offense. Pro Bowlers in their prime don't grow on trees and they are [b]undoubtedly a better offense with him than without him.[/b][/quote]

oh I didn't say they wouldn't be, but they did still average 28 points a game in the 4 games he missed this year, scoring 30 or more in 3 of them.

[quote name='Jason' post='746103' date='Feb 12 2009, 07:04 AM']Huh????

Curry is the FAR better prospect.[/quote]

I worded that wrong Jason..
Meant to say that Curry is indeed a good pick ...
If not Curry then please Rey Rey.....
I like the intensity of both players... Rey Rey is intimidating and this defense needs that desperately in this division..
I dont think Mack will get out of round one.........Ravens might lose Brown and could take Mack.... Steelers like him alot as well as he could slide to guard for them...

Archived