Bears Give Up Big Package For Cutler

oldschooler

Its a good move for the Bears.....They have had something like 22 different starting QB's in like 27 years. (thats not exact but its close).

The bears problem is they have 3 number 3 wide receivers. And its not called the windy city for no reason....conditions will make it even tougher.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='760746' date='Apr 2 2009, 06:51 PM']the bears just got fucking robbed... call the police...[/quote]

They actuallly had Cutler for a first and a third, but had to give the Broncos and extra first round pick to take Orton off their hands. :)

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='760796' date='Apr 2 2009, 08:31 PM']Cutler was a whiney lil bitch that the players didnt like for the most part.....His numbers with the talent he had at receivers?? 25-18 TD INT ratio.
Hell Orton will put up those and maybe better...
Bears got taken.[/quote]
And then some.. Denver can parlay this years draft and next years for some serious
makeover with talent. Watch Orton productivity go up out in Denver. I don't see Cutlers
statistics getting any better in Chicago. Everyone says the Bears go as their Defense goes well
their defense is getting older and I just don't see it. I would gather that McDaniels is one happy
dude right now..

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' post='760979' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:06 AM']I would trade our 1st for their two picks. I know they won't go for it, but it would be sweet. I would then trade those two picks and our remaining 2-7 round picks for Ricky Williams and Mike Ditka.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='760968' date='Apr 3 2009, 06:44 AM']Its a good move for the Bears.....They have had something like 22 different starting QB's in like 27 years. (thats not exact but its close).

The bears problem is they have 3 number 3 wide receivers. And its not called the windy city for no reason....conditions will make it even tougher.[/quote]

They haven't had a decent QB since Jim McMahon, and he wasn't exactly all that. Kind of like John Kitna, with a different style. They've
already tried so often and got nothing, why not 'overpay' for Cutler. Apparently they can pull DL, DT, and LB out of their ass at will, so odds are they can keep their defense alive without the picks.

I've thought at times the Bears should let us draft and train WR and QB for them, while they develop LB and DL for us. Like an apprentice program.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='760982' date='Apr 3 2009, 08:28 AM']What a bonehead handle :rolleyes:

Ask Go to change it for you.......[/quote]

Maybe he stutters.

Archived