*UPDATE* Ravens-Bengals game declared a sellout, no blackout

[quote name='GoBengals' date='03 November 2009 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1257260639' post='822602']
but they already sell $1 hot dogs at all corner stadium concession stands.. its a kids dog.. and normal sized, not a dildo sized meat stick for $4.50
[/quote]
Go: IIRC, you sit in the same corner of the stadium that I do (I'm in 104). Where are these one dollar dogs of which you speak? I might get myself 3 or 4.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='06 November 2009 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1257543149' post='823499']
It'd sure be nice if they would distribute some of these at a Dayton-area Kroger. Dayton... where there's a, you know... Air Force base.

Just sayin'. 1/2 :ninja:
[/quote]

Dayton??! Meh. Might as well be Cleveland!

...just kidding. Grew up on north border of Hamilton Co.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' date='06 November 2009 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1257543149' post='823499']
It'd sure be nice if they would distribute some of these at a Dayton-area Kroger. Dayton... where there's a, you know... Air Force base.

Just sayin'. 1/2 :ninja:
[/quote]

Ummm.... Fairborn. Wright Pat is basically in Fairborn.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='07 November 2009 - 03:21 AM' timestamp='1257578507' post='823662']
Ummm.... Fairborn. Wright Pat is basically in Fairborn.
[/quote]
I know that, but hardly anyone knows where Dayton is, let alone Fairborn. Consider the audience. I question whether Mike Brown knows where his ass is sometimes.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' date='06 November 2009 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1257544819' post='823508']
Go: IIRC, you sit in the same corner of the stadium that I do (I'm in 104). Where are these one dollar dogs of which you speak? I might get myself 3 or 4.
[/quote]

we are on the same side, opposite corner... with the pigskin pub down near you, on the inside lower level, (i assume you section goes up to mid level on one staircase and lowerlevel on the other?)

in the the lower level concession area, down by section 116, maybe a 2 minute walk for you. and in the one that faces the field, like underneith the staircase.. riiiight next to the national city ATM machine..

there very well may be a concession stand right by you as well, i am under the impression there is one in each corner in the lower level... but i dunno if that pigskin pub effected that down towards your end..

Archived