***** BENGALS @ JACKSONVILLE GAME! *****

GoBengals

Basically what I am looking to do is get 10 or more people so we can get tickets now, at face value, I called the ticket office and we can get 10 or more or season tickets right now. If there are 10 people going I will get exact pricing and locations.

post here and or PM me if interested.

Looks like they only have the 2nd deck available in the corners. That's a little too far away from the field for me. I'd be interested for 2 tix if we can get in one of the field sections. And as far as cuddle or no cuddle - I believe in strength in numbers.

[img]http://seatdata.com/seating_charts/512x470/nfl_jaguars_chart.jpg[/img]

PRICING:

$42 Seats - Sec: 245, 229
$47 Seats - Sec: 230, 231, 240, 203, 216
$62 Seats - Sec: 232, 241, 205, 214
$85 Seats - Sec: 240, 233
$200 Seats - Sec: 236, 237 (club seats)

[quote name='Droopy' date='May 6 2005, 11:09 AM']Looks like they only have the 2nd deck available in the corners.  That's a little too far away from the field for me.  I'd be interested for 2 tix if we can get in one of the field sections.  And as far as cuddle or no cuddle - I believe in strength in numbers.
[right][post="89243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

looks like 2nd level about 15-20 yard line. for the $85.. the cheap ones are in the corners though... im used to crap seats for away games, we sat upper level in the corner at cleveland and baltimore...

I'm supposed to go but someone else is handling the ticket purchase :-) My ex's son lives in Jacksonville and plays paint ball with one of the Jacksonville players. I think he is getting us tickets (I'm not sure if we are getting player tickets but we are supposed to get tickets!)

[quote name='lslmustang' date='May 6 2005, 11:14 AM']I'm supposed to go but someone else is handling the ticket purchase :-)  My ex's son lives in Jacksonville and plays paint ball with one of the Jacksonville players.  I think he is getting us tickets (I'm not sure if we are getting player tickets but we are supposed to get tickets!)
[right][post="89246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
sweet, the more bengals fans the better, let me know if that falls through or anything, probably see you down there! your not too far from me at PBS either.. just around the corner (we are in 116)

[quote name='Droopy' date='May 6 2005, 11:42 AM']Nevermind what I said above. Go which seats are you looking to get.  The $62 or $85 seats look pretty good.  The thing for me is I have to choose between this game and the Chicago game.
[right][post="89251"][/post][/right][/quote]

chicago will be about triple in price, from what ive found.. we are definetly getting the $85 seats... although 1 section over 232 instead of 233 is $23 cheaper... but probably still the $85... i can mix and match.. so if some want the 62 or 47 or even 42 seats i can do that... i have been on the phone with this guy all mornin... :D

[url="http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/jacksonville_jaguars_2005/"]http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/jacksonville_jaguars_2005/[/url]

interactive seat map.. click "find your seats" itll show em on the map and show the field view...

pretty damn good seats...

Guest BengalBacker
I can't go, but I'm just curious. Are you talking about buying season tickets? Your first post says season tickets. Selling the rest on e-bay, or did I read it wrong?

[quote name='GoBengals' date='May 6 2005, 10:37 AM']Basically what I am looking to do is get 10 or more people so we can get tickets now, at face value, [b]I called the ticket office and we can get 10 or more or season tickets right now[/b]. If there are 10 people going I will get exact pricing and locations.
post here and or PM me if interested.
[right][post="89227"][/post][/right][/quote]

ahh.. just poor grammer, you can buy groups of 10 or more tickets. OR season tickets right now... B)

I am definitely down (I was thinking the same thing, but didnt think I could come up with enough people). You can put me down for 2 (me & wife), I don't care where I sit just want to get into the stadium. I'll PM you to get more info.

[quote name='jza10304' date='May 6 2005, 12:27 PM']I am definitely down (I was thinking the same thing, but didnt think I could come up with enough people).  You can put me down for 2 (me & wife), I don't care where I sit just want to get into the stadium.  I'll PM you to get more info.
[right][post="89269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

awesome, i just PM'd you, if you know anyone else locally down there get them on board too.

Gotta see this game! Put me down for 2 tix in the same section as you Go. Don't have to sit right next to you guys, but in talking range would work. This will be a good gettaway weekend for the wife and I. PM or email me on arrangements and thanks for putting this together.

Guest BlackJesus
Put me down.... I like the 85 $ seats personally

I also think we should all sit together....

Believe me you won't want to miss my costume/body paint/poster of Leftwich as Fat Albert

[b]
PM me for how to pay but put me down for sure for 1 ticket right now.... might be two but for right now 1 for sure [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[i]Section 240 or 233.... I can already imagine the Cameras sprawling through the crowd and then coming upon a Line of Orange rabid striped fans who make Oaklands Black hole look like Pussies !!![/i]

[img]http://bengals.enquirer.com/img/photos/2001/09/091001mcgeefansec800_zoom.jpg[/img]

Archived