Jerome Simpson says he met with Gruden and has new playbook in hand

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1298043266' post='971371']
Yeah that would make sense if Carson demanded to be traded to a WINNING team, but he didn't.

He asked to be traded to a WEST COAST team. Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, and Oakland all SUCK. He has as much chance as winning here as he does with one of those teams.

Sure sounds like he's caving in to his wife's demands. It makes him looked like a pussy whipped wimp.
[/quote]

his wife has no demands, she is super nice and wouldnt be a demanding cunt as jackasses are palying her out to be..

carson has been slapped in the face year after yearhere since 2006, the line, getting rid of chad, getting reliable vet receivers for him.. all utter fucking failures and broken promises from the front office/HC..

he is fed up and done..

its not about winning, its about being treated with respect and not ignored and sacrificed for bullshit...

youve watched the guy get broken noses, torn elbows, torn thumb,s fucked up hips, fucked up knee twice... and wanna act like his wife is calling shots?

newsflash.. he doesnt want to be a fucking ragdoll for idiots to make shit decisions with his health and career... you can only take so much abuse and disrespect in life...

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1298092827' post='971630']
newsflash.. he doesnt want to be a fucking ragdoll for idiots to make shit decisions with his health and career... you can only take so much abuse and disrespect in life...
[/quote]

Seems obvious to me, too. Everyone around here talks about how shitty an owner MB is, yet can't understand how someone who is actually directly affected by his decisions might want out?

Ask yourself; would you trust your health and future to Mike Brown? Hell no, you wouldn't, not if you value either of those things at all. Nor should you... And spare us this weeping about "B-b-b-but he signed a contract!" Like an NFL contract is worth the paper it's printed on. Go ask Kenny Irons how much faith he has in an NFL contract. That is, if you can track him down. What, he's not on the Bengals roster? B-b-b-but didn't he sign a multi-year CONTRACT?!

Seriously wondering what kind of Land of Make-Believe some of you guys inhabit where you can't take a step back and look at this situation and realize just how much CP has sacrificed for your entertainment. The man probably won't be able to stand without a cane by the time he's 50. We'd all have been on disability for life if we'd suffered the kind of injuries he has. What more does he "owe" you, exactly?

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1298092827' post='971630']
his wife has no demands, she is super nice and wouldnt be a demanding cunt as jackasses are palying her out to be..

carson has been slapped in the face year after yearhere since 2006, the line, getting rid of chad, getting reliable vet receivers for him.. all utter fucking failures and broken promises from the front office/HC..

he is fed up and done..

its not about winning, its about being treated with respect and not ignored and sacrificed for bullshit...

youve watched the guy get broken noses, torn elbows, torn thumb,s fucked up hips, fucked up knee twice... and wanna act like his wife is calling shots?

[/quote]

I was just passing on what I heard. And obviously, the person that told me
has better inside info than your's with the "Greatest News Ever!!!111" bullshit.
So save your jackass remarks for those that deserve it.

Maybe Carson wouldn't be so beat up if the OC used players better?
Maybe it might have helped if the OC stopped WRs from running wrong
routes and shit. You think Zimmer would keep trotting those fuckers out
there without any consequence? Yeah, me neither.

Carson was one of the least sacked QBs in the NFL.
If you add in his hits, he is still not as battered and bruised as you make him out to be.
His broken nose was because Chris Perry missed his man. His hurt elbow was because
Reggie Kelly (who Carson loves and wanted to be part of this team) missed his man.
His knee was a fucking cheap shot.

Ben Roethlisberger, who only played in 12 games, was sacked more (32 times)
than Carson was in 16 games (28). Ben got his nose broke, and has suffered injuries,
I wonder if he is thinking about taking his ball and going home?

The Packers gave up more sacks and hits than the Bengals this past season.
Rodgers, who only played in 15 games because he suffered 2 concussions and
had to miss a game, was sacked (31) more than Carson (28) was.

Joe Flacco was sacked 40 times and hit 79 times. Both more than Carson was sacked (28)
and hit (73).

Carson wanted Coles. Coles said as much publicly and said Carson was what convinced him
to sign with the Bengals. Carson wanted Henry back. Carson talked the team into signing TO.
Carson has a lot of pull with the Front Office. You know it and so do I. If he had pulled a power
play and said it was Chad or him awhile ago, Chad would have been sent packing long ago.

Now you can take it for what it's worth, but I personally heard that Carson's wife was pissed
about how fans were talking and throwing shit on their lawn. I heard that she overreacted and
acted like their family was in danger. And left town immediately. I heard that if the Bengals
moved to L.A., all of a sudden Carson's issues would be resolved. I have even posted some
info that was posted by Brad Johansen and Dennis Janson that back up what I heard.

Now you can dispute that with bullshit all you want. But don't dispute it with name calling again.
It is uncalled for. Unacceptable.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1298094556' post='971632']
Seems obvious to me, too. Everyone around here talks about how shitty an owner MB is, yet can't understand how someone who is actually directly affected by his decisions might want out?

Ask yourself; would you trust your health and future to Mike Brown? Hell no, you wouldn't, not if you value either of those things at all. Nor should you... And spare us this weeping about "B-b-b-but he signed a contract!" Like an NFL contract is worth the paper it's printed on. Go ask Kenny Irons how much faith he has in an NFL contract. That is, if you can track him down. What, he's not on the Bengals roster? B-b-b-but didn't he sign a multi-year CONTRACT?!

Seriously wondering what kind of Land of Make-Believe some of you guys inhabit where you can't take a step back and look at this situation and realize just how much CP has sacrificed for your entertainment. The man probably won't be able to stand without a cane by the time he's 50. We'd all have been on disability for life if we'd suffered the kind of injuries he has. What more does he "owe" you, exactly?
[/quote]

Cry me a fucking river. Every player knows how the NFL contracts work--if they don't like it, they can GO FIND EMPLOYMENT ELSEWHERE!

And every NFL QB get hit--it's part of the job. And they're compensated VERY WELL for taking those hits. "Boo hoo hoo--I got a bloody nose and only made 11 million dollars last year."

And spare me the 'walking with a cane' bullshit. Do you see Terry Bradshaw using a cane? How about Troy Aikman or Joe Theisman? They're FINE!

Archived