Missy The Cat Is Missing!

Bunghole

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1302022707' post='981929']
My favorite is still [url="http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html"]The Permission Slip[/url]
[/quote]

This is still my favorite [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=4352&view=findpost&p=73763"]Permission Slip[/url]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1302043428' post='982000']
that is too funny lol
[/quote]

"Its a design thing. The cat is lost in the negative space"

[size="2"][b]"[color=#5F676D][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I knew someone who had a basset hound that had its hind legs removed after an accident and it had to walk around with one of those little buggies with wheels. If it had been my dog I would have asked for all its legs to be removed and replaced with wheels and had a remote control installed. I could charge neighbourhood kids for rides and enter it in races. If I did the same with a horse I could drive it to work. I would call it Steven."[/font][/color][/b][/size]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1302052843' post='982020']
Hey Bung, are you single now?
[/quote]

For all practical purposes, yes. For the purpose of actually going out and meeting someone new, no.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1302053239' post='982022']
Damn Nigga let's Party :dance:
Lemme take you under my wing young man and show you a good time ;)
[/quote]

I'm only free on weekends. I have my sons Monday through Friday and its a strict schedule. They stay with their Mom on Friday and Saturday nights, but I work on those days, although I get to sleep in until 6:30 on Saturday and Sunday mornings instead of getting up at 5:10am like I do every other day of the week.

So what I am saying is that I'll need a bitch that'll get drunk with me early, suck me off and then leave. If you can fulfill that tall order, I am all ears.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1302056900' post='982041']
I'm only free on weekends. I have my sons Monday through Friday and its a strict schedule. They stay with their Mom on Friday and Saturday nights, but I work on those days, although I get to sleep in until 6:30 on Saturday and Sunday mornings instead of getting up at 5:10am like I do every other day of the week.

So what I am saying is that I'll need a bitch that'll get drunk with me early, suck me off and then leave. If you can fulfill that tall order, I am all ears.
[/quote]

Brotha......Let's work somthin out!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1302147301' post='982309']
Steve, since we are friends on FB you can see the quality of women I roll with :wave:
[/quote]

I don't own a Lexus, nor a swanky fondue restaurant!

:lol:

How could I compete? All the girls will flock to you wanting to peek under your bandana to catch a glimpse of your handsome face while I sit in the corner with empty beer bottles clanking around my feet while the fat chick with the hairy mole on her lip tries to put her tongue into my mouth.

Also, I am circumsised, and you pig-in-a-blanket packing Ay-rabs are always going to draw more curiosity from the ladies due to that.

I guess this guy is a graphic designer?

My fiance is going to school for graphic design and I have to say... I don't believe I have ever been around a group of people with more outrageously falsely inflated egos than graphic designers..

They seriously come off just like this guy is with this cat poster.. Completely snarky and belittling... For some reason this just isn't funny to me, since I can picture this snarky egotistical little troll making sure everyone around him realizes just how inferior they are to his pure awesomeness.

I would be more tolerating of it if they were, say, brain surgeons or nuclear physicists, or something with a real reason for their arrogance and sense of self importance, but for fuck sakes, they make posters and shit for a living!

/rant

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1302184403' post='982351']
I guess this guy is a graphic designer?

My fiance is going to school for graphic design and I have to say... I don't believe I have ever been around a group of people with more outrageously falsely inflated egos than graphic designers..

They seriously come off just like this guy is with this cat poster.. Completely snarky and belittling... For some reason this just isn't funny to me, since I can picture this snarky egotistical little troll making sure everyone around him realizes just how inferior they are to his pure awesomeness.

I would be more tolerating of it if they were, say, brain surgeons or nuclear physicists, or something with a real reason for their arrogance and sense of self importance, but for fuck sakes, they make posters and shit for a living!

/rant
[/quote]

Are these e-mail exchanges even real?

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorne_(writer)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorne_(writer)[/url]
[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1302185486' post='982355']
Are these e-mail exchanges even real?
[/quote]

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1302189000' post='982368']
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorne_(writer)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorne_(writer)[/url]
[/quote]

So, yes, they are real...

But I guess he isn't a designer..

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1302179164' post='982333']
I don't own a Lexus, nor a swanky fondue restaurant!

:lol:

How could I compete? All the girls will flock to you wanting to peek under your bandana to catch a glimpse of your handsome face while I sit in the corner with empty beer bottles clanking around my feet while the fat chick with the hairy mole on her lip tries to put her tongue into my mouth.

Also, I am circumsised, and you pig-in-a-blanket packing Ay-rabs are always going to draw more curiosity from the ladies due to that.
[/quote]

are you stupid!!!!!!!!! we are circumsised!!!! it is part or our religion dude!!!! and if you're with me no hairy mole chix for you!!!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1302191777' post='982387']
are you stupid!!!!!!!!! we are circumsised!!!! it is part or our religion dude!!!! and if you're with me no hairy mole chix for you!!!
[/quote]

I thought Jews weren't circumsised?

Archived