Do I take Ray Rice?

Tigris

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1314997311' post='1025075']
I feel better. Thank you fellas.

I'll still root against him every week but there's over $500 to 1st in this league.
[/quote]
Better safe than sorry.

The Texans were really high on Ben Tate before last year too. I don't think he will replicate his numbers.

I restrict fantasy drafting discrimination to Steelers only. And I don't take Browns - mainly because they haven't produced much worth taking in years. Plus William Green fucked me years ago, which I chalked up to God punishing me for taking a Brown to begin with.

I think Rice will be huge this year.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' timestamp='1315049243' post='1025246']
I restrict fantasy drafting discrimination to Steelers only. And I don't take Browns - mainly because they haven't produced much worth taking in years. Plus William Green fucked me years ago, which I chalked up to God punishing me for taking a Brown to begin with.

I think Rice will be huge this year.
[/quote]

:lol:

'Ol William Green. Forgot he existed for a minute.

Not sure if Freeman is a sleeper, but he should be awesome this year at QB. LaGarrette Blount was awesome at the end of last year. Mike Williams is Freeman's favorite target. Basically, I'm pretty high on TB players. They have a third place schedule and were awesome last year.

Here's who I remember:

QB - Schaub
RB - Rice
RB - Benson
WR - Jennings
WR - V. Jackson
WR - Roy Williams, Meachem, Jones (HOU) <<don't know who to start>>
TE - Winslow
K - Kaeding
DEF - Green Bay

Also got Eli Manning, Tomlinson, Ronnie Brown, Hardesty.

Might be dropping Hardesty for Anthony Armstrong after waivers clear.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1315137064' post='1025678']
Here's who I remember:

QB - Schaub
RB - Rice
RB - Benson
WR - Jennings
WR - V. Jackson
WR - Roy Williams, Meachem, Jones (HOU) <<don't know who to start>>
TE - Winslow
K - Kaeding
DEF - Green Bay

Also got Eli Manning, Tomlinson, Ronnie Brown, Hardesty.

Might be dropping Hardesty for Anthony Armstrong after waivers clear.
[/quote]
Nice roster. We do an auction, and some guy picked up Schaub for 5 bucks because he was one of those names that slipped through the cracks.

My big sleeper was Jared Cook of Tennessee. He'd better be good since I didn't draft a second tight end.

I never draft back up TEs. The only reason I took the backup QB was because I contemplated Eli as a late grab for me if I waited till late to find my starter. I was hoping to get rivers on the way back but it never happened. I ended up grabbing Greg Jennings then turned around and took Vjax... Totally not the strategy I went in with but I really wanted rivers or Brees on the way back but we had 3 QBs go in the first round. Rodgers 6th, Vick 7th, Brady 9th I believe.

If I were you, I'd try and turn and trade Eli Manning and Roy Williams for a WR like Brandon Marshall or Percy Harvin. You only have to sit Schaub once and in that Texans offense, he's bound to put up some big points.

Archived