Ohio State Football - ESPN Show

Wasn't sure where to put this, and having gone to Michigan, I feel quite strange even writing this. But last evening on ESPN, there was a 1-hour documentary called Ohio State Training Days. It was kind of a Hard Knocks-type look at their preparation for this season, with a lot of focus on Urban Meyer and his efforts to mold the team. Lots of player and coach interaction, etc.

It was pretty entertaining, and I'm sure if I were a Buckeye fan I would have spoozed on my TV. So for you Bucks fans, you might want to check it out. I'm guessing you could see a re-run on ESPNU or something, or maybe on YouTube or a fan site.

Wait. You went to That School up North Tex? That's unfortunate. Because I [i]used [/i]to like you. lol

That was outstanding! And I am a Buckeye fan, so you can imagine what my TV looks like.

I am so pumped for this season and the future of this team!

But they actually had four 30 minute episodes. Last night was a condensed version of those episodes.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1345724293' post='1149837']
Wait. You went to That School up North Tex? That's unfortunate. Because I [i]used [/i]to like you. lol

That was outstanding! And I am a Buckeye fan, so you can imagine what my TV looks like.

I am so pumped for this season and the future of this team!

But they actually had four 30 minute episodes. Last night was a condensed version of those episodes.
[/quote]

Yeah, please don't post a picture of your TV. I'm guessing that some Goo Be Gone will take care of it, though. :)

I didn't know it was a 4-parter. It was pretty cool to watch - actually some of the guys seemed likable.

And I only went to U-M for part of my schooling - my undergrad was at a very small school with a football program, but it was 1-AA and not on par with Big Ten stuff. It was late 80s, so I saw a lot of good players back then - Jim Harbaugh, Keith Byars, Chuck Long, Rod Woodson, Ronnie Harmon, etc.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1345724941' post='1149841']
caught most of it. Is there more of it tonight? I got the impression it was a week long thing.
[/quote]

No. They showed 4 episodes of it on ESPNU.

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1345730002' post='1149869']
Yeah, please don't post a picture of your TV. I'm guessing that some Goo Be Gone will take care of it, though. :)

I didn't know it was a 4-parter. It was pretty cool to watch - actually some of the guys seemed likable.

And I only went to U-M for part of my schooling - my undergrad was at a very small school with a football program, but it was 1-AA and not on par with Big Ten stuff. It was late 80s, so I saw a lot of good players back then - Jim Harbaugh, Keith Byars, Chuck Long, Rod Woodson, Ronnie Harmon, etc.
[/quote]

Ok. I guess it is OK for me to like you again.

Archived