Broncos Week Notes

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1352077935' post='1177663']

Few things anger me more than our country's draconian drug laws and our insistence on imprisoning people for the sheer act of possessing a mere weed.

And I've not smoked marijuana in 20+ years...
[/quote]

Yeah and people who are stoned are only dangerous to a bag of Oreos. They are not out there raping, killing, beating their spouses or crashing their cars.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1352090588' post='1177730']
Yeah and people who are stoned are only dangerous to a bag of Oreos. [b] That are not out there raping, killing, beating their spouses or [/b]crashing their cars[b].[/b]
[/quote]

I'm hoping you're being factious because I'm pretty sure you're not this fucking dumb...

The only time people smoke cannabis and then run out and do stupid things, is when it is smoked after it has been laced with other things. For some reason, people started getting blitzed out of their mind and doing bad things, when cannabis was laced with Formaldehyde. I'd really like to know how someone came up with the idea in the first place. There is on serious side affect of cannabis, it affects a persons creation of 5-HTP which eventually turns into serotonin in the brain. If a person smokes cannabis frequently then one day just stops, they could be left very depressed and have a lack of hunger. Eventually if the person stays off cannabis for a good length of time, a person can bring their natural 5-HTC levels back up. (This statement isn't true for everyone.)

The main thing, like I said earlier, is that most of the bad stories involving cannabis usually points towards something else being added to it.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1352095191' post='1177742']

I'm hoping you're being factious because I'm pretty sure you're not this fucking dumb...
[/quote]. All I am saying is pot is WAY less dangerous than the legal drug alcohol. A large percentage of violent crimes are alcohol related. Almost zero are pot related except for the organized crime aspect of it.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1352096593' post='1177746']
. All I am saying is pot is WAY less dangerous than the legal drug alcohol. A large percentage of violent crimes are alcohol related. Almost zero are pot related except for the organized crime aspect of it.
[/quote]

OK, I COMPLETELY misunderstood your post.

Probably because I was drinking. :lol:

I agree.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1352096195' post='1177745']
The only time people smoke cannabis and then run out and do stupid things, is when it is smoked after it has been laced with other things. For some reason, people started getting blitzed out of their mind and doing bad things, when cannabis was laced with Formaldehyde. I'd really like to know how someone came up with the idea in the first place. There is on serious side affect of cannabis, it affects a persons creation of 5-HTP which eventually turns into serotonin in the brain. If a person smokes cannabis frequently then one day just stops, they could be left very depressed and have a lack of hunger. Eventually if the person stays off cannabis for a good length of time, a person can bring their natural 5-HTC levels back up. (This statement isn't true for everyone.)

The main thing, like I said earlier, is that most of the bad stories involving cannabis usually points towards something else being added to it.
[/quote]

Hahaha...did you get this info off the US Drug Czar's blog? You would be better served to educate yourself fully, from all pespectives, studies etc... before making such definitive statements. That applies to all subjects, not just this one and is advise for myself as well as in general.

[quote name='IKOTA' timestamp='1352128460' post='1177790']

Hahaha...did you get this info off the US Drug Czar's blog? You would be better served to educate yourself fully, from all pespectives, studies etc... before making such definitive statements. That applies to all subjects, not just this one and is advise for myself as well as in general.
[/quote]

The 5-HTP I actually got from Nutrition course I took at Miami of Ohio's Middletown campus. When I was a SSM (Senior Store Manager) for GNC I was supposed to be able to tell any customer that walked into the store what each protect was good for. We actually sold 5-HTP there in capsule form. Most doctors say taking 5-HTP that way won't really do much good, that it's best to see a doctor and get real treatment. Here is a site that lists some symptoms of low serotonin levels and the causes.

[url="http://www.nutritional-healing.com.au/content/articles-content.php?heading=Serotonin%20deficiency"]http://www.nutritional-healing.com.au/content/articles-content.php?heading=Serotonin%20deficiency[/url]

Here is a link to Web M.D. about 5-HTP, [url="http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-794-5-HTP.aspx?activeIngredientId=794&activeIngredientName=5-HTP"]http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-794-5-HTP.aspx?activeIngredientId=794&activeIngredientName=5-HTP[/url]

Look, I know several people on here think I am full of shit. That's probably because you didn't like my opinion on something and we both were pretty head strong about our views. I probably do argue a point into the ground a lot of times. I'll admit it. I hate being wrong, who doesn't? I have however, been a lot of places, and done a lot of things in my life. So just because I say something, automatically thinking I'm full of it is not only a disservice to me, but it might be to you as well. We can always learn a little something from each other. Hell, there were some teachers I couldn't stand in school, but I still learned from them. Here's the info I was talking about. Take it like you will. I wasn't calling weed the worst thing in the world. In fact I said it could have some good uses, but like anything if a person abuses it, it has bad effects to. If you ever really want to find out who I am, feel free to shoot me a message. This is the last post I'll make in here about marijuana because I have gotten a warning about side tracking threads already. Enjoy.

Archived