hey guys, i went to kings Islands today with my wife and kids, and on one of the games you win something and they had bengals towels and pittsburg steelers towels and when i seen it i told the guy that i was going to win a game and i was going to pick the steelers towel and then take a big shit right on it ,the guy laughed so hard . my wife got mad at me but i represented and took one for the team. Also ran in to a browns fan with his hat on. I told him flat out that the browns suck and that their going down on the 11th. he was shaking his head and laughing , and told me that i'm propably right . i had fun talking to him because he was a more realistic browns fan. he knew what stage his team is in , just like us 3yrs ago. i like it when people keep it real unlike those idiots that think their team is going to the superbowl. Overall it was cool you see people from everywhere , i hope everyone had a good 4th of july and i'm out.

I am at the age now that I hate King's Island, but my 3 year old son LOVES it!
Anyhoo, way to represent...although confronting perfect strangers wearing other team's NFL gear might get you into trouble someday... :lol:

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' date='Jul 7 2005, 12:11 AM']hey guys, i went to kings Islands today with my wife and kids, and on one of the games you win something and they had bengals towels and pittsburg steelers towels and when i seen it i told the guy that i was going to win a game and i was going to pick the steelers towel and then take a big shit right on it ,the guy laughed so hard . my wife got mad at me but i represented and took one for the team. Also ran in to a browns fan with his hat on. I told him flat out that the browns suck and that their going down on the 11th. he was shaking his head and laughing , and told me that i'm propably right . i had fun talking to him because he was a more realistic browns fan. he knew what stage his team is in , just like us 3yrs ago. i like it when people keep it real unlike those idiots that think their team is going to the superbowl. Overall it was cool you see people from everywhere , i hope everyone had a good 4th of july and i'm out.
[right][post="111424"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

*to quote office space*

"i believe a man can get his ass beat saying a thing like that"

haha i agree with bunghole you might wanna be carefull who u say stuff like that to

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' date='Jul 7 2005, 01:11 AM']hey guys, i went to kings Islands today with my wife and kids, and on one of the games you win something and they had bengals towels and pittsburg steelers towels and when i seen it [b]i told the guy that i was going to win a game and i was going to pick the steelers towel and then take a big shit right on it [/b],the guy laughed so hard . my wife got mad at me but i represented and took one for the team. Also ran in to a browns fan with his hat on. I told him flat out that the browns suck and that their going down on the 11th. he was shaking his head and laughing , and told me that i'm propably right . i had fun talking to him because he was a more realistic browns fan. he knew what stage his team is in , just like us 3yrs ago. i like it when people keep it real unlike those idiots that think their team is going to the superbowl. Overall it was cool you see people from everywhere , i hope everyone had a good 4th of july and i'm out.
[right][post="111424"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

So you got do a mock of the Browns/Steelers games huh?

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jul 7 2005, 12:17 AM']I am at the age now that I hate King's Island, but my 3 year old son LOVES it!
[b]Anyhoo, way to represent...although confronting perfect strangers wearing other team's NFL gear might get you into trouble someday... :lol:
[right][post="111426"][/post][/right][/quote][/b]

I got hell from my wife when I saw a woman with a Browns licence plate frame and I started "Woof-Woofing" like a dog with a severe learning disability. The woman, like most Browns fans, was clueless to my scorn, but my wife apparently thought the woman would get pissed and sit on me or something. Maybe I was a bit out of line, I guess...oh, well.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Jul 7 2005, 03:42 PM'][/b]

I got hell from my wife when I saw a woman with a Browns licence plate frame and I started "Woof-Woofing" like a dog with a severe learning disability.  The woman, like most Browns fans, was clueless to my scorn, but my wife apparently thought the woman would get pissed and sit on me or something.  Maybe I was a bit out of line, I guess...oh, well.
[right][post="111658"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

haha...hardcore. that women probably went home that night and told her family abotu the crazy dude on the road today.

most ive done is refused to get a guy with a browns hat on a refil whoile i was at work (bob evans)
he asked me atleast 3 times before he was smart enoguh to ask his own server.

a few years ago when we beat the steelers at home i work at the melting pot , four people came in with their steelrs shirts asked for a table for four, i told them that we had no tables available. the truth is i didn't have any tables available, cause i would of loved taking their money. but i through it in their face about the loss. haha

[quote name='TheWretchedMass' date='Jul 13 2005, 08:18 AM']The guy who sells me uh...some special herbs is a Browns fans.

It's cool though, his "special herbs" are some of the best and he knows his team sucks.
[right][post="113789"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's because most of the "special herbs" come from Cleveland to Columbus, where they are enjoyed by all [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

My dude is totally local.

Does everything himself. EVERYTHING.

From seed to bag.

We don't know each other and don't want to make an enemy but, Cleveland weed??

I've smoked for 10 years and never heard of weed coing from there. Usually it's more often on its way there from somewhere. Most of the good weed is actually from the Meigs county area and the southeastern part of Ohio.

[quote name='TheWretchedMass' date='Jul 13 2005, 03:15 PM']My dude is totally local.

Does everything himself. EVERYTHING.

From seed to bag.

We don't know each other and don't want to make an enemy but, Cleveland weed??

I've smoked for 10 years and never heard of weed coing from there. Usually it's more often on its way there from somewhere. Most of the good weed is actually from the Meigs county area and the southeastern part of Ohio.
[right][post="113889"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:
I am not too up on where exactly it is coming from, I just know that every time my friend goes to Cleveland, he brings back all sorts of good stuff. I used to go to OSU for a while and EVERYTHING we got was from Cleveland (although I don't know if it was grown in Cleveland or not) Anyways, we'd better stop this sort of talk before RudiRudiRudi catches a glimpse of this conversation (he's a cop, I think)

Archived