** Selling my Canon XSi w/ 18-55mm kit lens, etc. **

GoBengals

Figured before i slummed it on craigs list or ebay i would offer here.

I am selling my Canon XSi camera with kit lens (18-55mm) comes with strap and battery and all that good stuff, i DO have the box.

on amaon they are selling new for $844. on craigs list they are selling for $360-ish..

I would like to ask around $350.

if anyone is interested, let me know, i will be in Ohio after next weekend if anyone wanted to meet up and buy it, or i can ship it priorty mail to you.

let me know if you are interested.

Just got the wife a new camera, and the lenses arent ALL compatible so i need to get some cash to get some new lenses, etc..

Thanks

Ryan

51yldYuDPmL._SY300_.jpg

81MiD7Uor5S._SL1500_.jpg

we got the 6D, its very nice, was like $1744 on amazon, had $750 in gift cards, so cost a grand.

sadly all EF-s or EF-m lenses wont fit full frame cameras.. but the EF's fit short focus cameras,, so the Ef lenses go backwards but the EFs/m lenses dont go forwards..

lame.. but the ones we have are worth what we paid for the new ones, got a 50mm EF for $260 and a 18-135 for like $385... they come wednesdays..

somehow my wife got $2500 worth of cool shit.. my basement network fun was only like $500-600..

we got the 6D, its very nice, was like $1744 on amazon, had $750 in gift cards, so cost a grand.

sadly all EF-s or EF-m lenses wont fit full frame cameras.. but the EF's fit short focus cameras,, so the Ef lenses go backwards but the EFs/m lenses dont go forwards..

lame.. but the ones we have are worth what we paid for the new ones, got a 50mm EF for $260 and a 18-135 for like $385... they come wednesdays..

somehow my wife got $2500 worth of cool shit.. my basement network fun was only like $500-600..

Isn't that how it always goes?

I'm was trying to convince her that I was justified in spending $6000 on a camera and lens because my next car was going to be only $25,000 or so (instead of a mid-level sedan or loaded truck at $35,000+).

Then I found out she wants an A6 next time.

Justification my ass... :glare:

Oh, and please let me know how she likes the 6D; I've been drooling over it ever since it was announced.   Maybe if she brings it along when you guys make your trip here she'll let me molest it for a few minutes... 

nice, i really do need to learn more about lenses and what they truly bring to the table. its to the point where she knows more about shooting than i ever did..

id love to do some shooting in the mountains..

If you can you always want to invest in glass before a camera as it will hold its value better.  You can spend $2,000 on an L series Canon lens (like a 24-105mm), and still sell it for a minimum of $1500-1800 in 5 years.

Plus, the image quality is boner-inducing, or in your wife's case moistness inducing.... 

If you can you always want to invest in glass before a camera as it will hold its value better.  You can spend $2,000 on an L series Canon lens (like a 24-105mm), and still sell it for a minimum of $1500-1800 in 5 years.

Plus, the image quality is boner-inducing, or in your wife's case moistness inducing.... 

ha!

i learned that early on, went to look into buying used lenses, and they were selling for 90% of original value..

we want to get a wide angle and a fisheye, then we would have a nice rounded collection..

in shitty fucking news, and reason 5000 not to have kids, my youngest, who refuses to brush his teeth unless forced literally and sneaks candy to bed and eats shit when im not arround has $1700 worth of dental work that needs done(after insurance coverss $2000)... so thats probably my vegas fund flushing down the toilet...

ha!

i learned that early on, went to look into buying used lenses, and they were selling for 90% of original value..

we want to get a wide angle and a fisheye, then we would have a nice rounded collection..

in shitty fucking news, and reason 5000 not to have kids, my youngest, who refuses to brush his teeth unless forced literally and sneaks candy to bed and eats shit when im not arround has $1700 worth of dental work that needs done(after insurance coverss $2000)... so thats probably my vegas fund flushing down the toilet...

You gotta be fucking kidding me....

$4000 in dental work for a kid that young?  What kind of candy is he eating?  Drano Skittles?

man... its alll because he acts like a nutcase at the dentist, in his defense the last dentist sucked, and was a dick about everything. new dentist is great, but the dental work is at most $500, but since the laughing gas has almost no effect on him, and he spazzes out, gags, pukes and acts ridiculous he needs 3 teeth pulled, and one capped, so due to behavior, he is going to need anestesia which if done in the dental office, isnt covered by insurance, and is $800 for the first hour and $400 for any additional hour. the procedure will last 1-2 hours... 

its brutal..

if we do it in the hospital, the dentist has OR rights there, then regular insurance MAY cover the cost of the anestesia, but im still out some sort of deductible and $500 for dental work.

Archived