NFL.com Full 7 Round Mock

Link: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000162248/article/2013-nfl-draft-sevenround-mock-forecasts-every-pick-1-to-254

1. S Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International

2. RB Jonathan Franklin, UCLA

2. WR Robert Woods, USC (with Keenan Allen still on the board)

3. LB Zaviar Gooden, Missouri

4. DE Michael Buchanon, Illinois

5. QB Sean Renfree, Duke

6. S Zeke Motta, Notre Dame

6. P Quinn Sharpe, Oklahoma State (wtf ????????????)

7. OT Tanner Hawkinson, Kansas

7. RB Ray Graham, Pittsburgh

think you'd have to swap woods and franklin (and even then woods may not be there) and I think its early for a guy like Renfree, but certainly a draft you can live with.

Believe it or not some teams have Franklin now rated as their highest RB, even higher than Lacy.  The Bengals are more than likely one of them.  And given their west coast scout's familiarity with the UCLA program, I can see him being drafted at 37.

Believe it or not some teams have Franklin now rated as their highest RB, even higher than Lacy.  The Bengals are more than likely one of them.  And given their west coast scout's familiarity with the UCLA program, I can see him being drafted at 37.

oh I can definitely see them taking him at 37.  It was more about I find it highly unlikely Woods is there at 53.  There's a chance he's there at 37 though.

Yeah, I don't see Woods lasting that long.  

Cyprien is the one guy I guess I need to watch more film of.  

Renfree is a great pick, IMO, and we'd be lucky to get him in the 5th.

I'm also intrigued by Zeke Motta.  Mayock really banged the drum on Harrison last year and did the same with Motta this year.  I was taking it for his ND bias but Harrison produced, so Motta is intriguing.  He looks a little stiff but he has amazing agility drill numbers so...

Link: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000162248/article/2013-nfl-draft-sevenround-mock-forecasts-every-pick-1-to-254

1. S Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International  :mellow:

2. RB Jonathan Franklin, UCLA :)

2. WR Robert Woods, USC (with Keenan Allen still on the board) :mellow:

3. LB Zaviar Gooden, Missouri :mellow:

4. DE Michael Buchanon, Illinois :mellow:

5. QB Sean Renfree, Duke :)

6. S Zeke Motta, Notre Dame :mellow:

6. P Quinn Sharpe, Oklahoma State (wtf ????????????) :huh:

7. OT Tanner Hawkinson, Kansas :mellow:

7. RB Ray Graham, Pittsburgh :angry:

I dont do a lot of research into the potential draftees because I dont have the expertise for my opinion to outweigh the coaches. IE if I like Gio better than franklin, but they draft franklin over Gio it would be hard for me to argue with them because what the fuck do i really know? Not saying I will like every draft pick we take, but more often then not i give them the benefit of the doubt unless its a position I hate or its a huge reach.

With that being said, I love the first 4 positions we take. If we take best S available, best RB available, best WR available and best LB available with our first 4 picks in some form or another Ill be very happy.

With that being said I am sure we will have at least 1 or 2 picks that will be a position that will be a little shocker (IE Cb or DE).

Some interesting names. Gooden is a very agile LB/strong pass defender. I was really impressed with Buchanon as an athlete.

Motta is a physical safety without great straight-line speed... He was more highly rated coming into the off-season, but he has continued to slide according to some. Seemed like a leader on that defense, though. I think Harrison was the better player at ND, but if Motta is available later on, it'd seem like a good get.

Archived