Whats left...

I cannot believe DaRick Rogers and Andre Ellington are still there... Who is on your radar for the final 2 rounds?

definitely those guys.  Also local kid RB Spencer Ware.  Jordan Rodgers and Zac Dysert as practice squad QB's.  I'd take a flyer on Robert Lester, S of Alabama.  He had a subpar 2012 but many thought he had a better 2011 than Mark Barron, who ended up going top 10.

Can't believe Holloman is still around, but don't know that another LB fits.    Mike Brown may get his guy in Mike Gillislee.  He'd upgrade Bernard Scott at least.

QB - Zac Dysert, Mike Scott

WR - Tavarres King, Corey Fuller, Cobi Hamilton, and Ryan Swope

RB - Jon Franklin, Dennis Johnson, Mike Gilleslee

S - Baccari Rambo, Tony Jefferson

CB - Jordan Poyer

LB - DeVonte Holloman

Franklin went to Packers

yep.  IMO Barner > James.

I'd love to pickup Barner at this point, replacing Bernard Scott.  Starting kick returner and share time with pacman at punt returner.

This is one where I disagree. James brings a lot more to the table in my opinion. More elusive. Tougher running up the middle and just tougher as a player. Also better catching the ball. Both were products of the offense obviously, but James a little bit less so.

This is one where I disagree. James brings a lot more to the table in my opinion. More elusive. Tougher running up the middle and just tougher as a player. Also better catching the ball. Both were products of the offense obviously, but James a little bit less so.

but Barner has power that James doesn't.  At the small size they both have, you need to have some power.

but Barner has power that James doesn't.  At the small size they both have, you need to have some power.

Yeah, I see it the opposite with James having more power than Barner, but reasonable minds can disagree. I see James as a guy with enough toughness and power to run it up inside, while Barner is a an only outside guy.

Interesting Cardinals pick. They now have Ryan Williams, Rashard Mendenhall, Stepfon Taylor and Andre Ellington.

None of those 4 are great, but each brings something to the table.

I'd go to war with that stable.  Especially if Ellington doesn't have a hidden injury issue.

Archived