Sit with Amish and LT!

Our season ticket account has four seats divided between four households.  The schedule comes out, the households all negotiate which games they want to go to and how many seats they want.... blah blah blah.  We have a few unclaimed tickets left over.  If anyone is interested in the following games, let me or LT know and we'll hook you up:

Preseason:

August 17th 7:00pm (Saturday Night) vs Tennessee

Regular Season:

October 27th 4:00pm vs NY Jets

December 8th 1:00pm vs Indianapolis

We sit in this section:

pbs_104.jpg

And are a dozen and a half rows immediately behind this guy (who looks the same whether he's sober or drunk!):

yahoo_bengals_fans.jpg

I am scheduled to be at both regular season games.  LT is currently scheduled for only the Jets.

Exactly!  And you get to join in our gameday rituals:

1 - The kickoff toast to our good friend Doug Hall.  Always ever in memory, burning bright.

2 - Our recreation of the "IU 1st Down March" whenever the Bengals move the chains

3 - Helping our place kicker with extra points and field goals by willing the ball to go "Up!  Up!  Up!"

4 - Getting to know our beer vendor - Tim, #255.  The only guy we ever buy from.

5 - The obligataory reminder that you "...don't go running onto the field after a turnover.  Snake Eyes will be called at the time!"

6 - Plus other zany antics designed to please the football gods.

Section 104 is an entire multimedia experience.  Plus the aisles on the left and right lead to two DIFFERENT stadium levels, including direct access to the Pigskin Pub (left), the Field Level Beer Vendor Staging Area (right), and bathroom facilities (both).

Amish and I have also been known to make Terrible Towels disappear...just like that. 

I've decided that as of this moment, I will never utter the phrase "Terrible Towel" again.  Acceptable substitute phrases are:

The Dreadful Doily

The Harrowing Hand Towel

The Monstrous Moist Towelette

The Nauseating Napkin

The Stinking Serviette

or (my favorite) The Vile Wipe

You can also roll-your-own by selecting one term from each list:

Adjective: abhorrent, appalling, atrocious, awful, bad, base, beastly, contemptible, cursed, dangerous, desperate, dire, disastrous, disgusting, dispicable, disturbing, dread, dreaded, dreadful, extreme, fearful, foul, frightful, ghastly, grim, grody, gross, gruesome, hairy, harrowing, hateful, heinous, hideous, horrendous, horrid, horrible, horrifying, inconvenient, loathsome, lousy, monstrous, nauseating, obnoxious, odious, offensive, petrifying, poor, repellent, reprehensible, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, rotten, serious, severe, shocking, sleazy, stinking, unfortunate, unnerving, unpleasant, unwelcome, vile, wretched

Noun: cloth, doily, linen, moist towelette, napkin, squeegee, wipe

BTW, I am planning to purchase several of the Vile Wipes here shortly... they look great in urinals in the parking lot porta johns and in the men's rooms inside the stadium.  Also, you can light them on fire, rip them to shreds, or use them to wipe your ass.

Swinging them 'round and 'round after a home victory over those knuckleheads is also pretty sweet.

I have to place the order by Saturday to get the cheaper $6 price, so if anyone wants one please let me know immediately. 

...moving that last bit to a new thread to increase visibility.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived