The only games you can't watch live are the national broadcast games.  So if its on ESPN, NBC, or FOX you can't watch it until its over.

For 20$ it has fed my addiction nicely as I was able to watch game two immediately when I got home on Sunday and I plan to watch game 3 live.

Oh and the quality is solid, not a cheezy stream at all.

The only games you can't watch live are the national broadcast games.  So if its on ESPN, NBC, or FOX you can't watch it until its over.

For 20$ it has fed my addiction nicely as I was able to watch game two immediately when I got home on Sunday and I plan to watch game 3 live.

Oh and the quality is solid, not a cheezy stream at all.

You can watch live, or watch it over and over until mid-september.  Plus any other team's preseason game that you hanker to see.

I think they also blackout local games that don't sell out (assuming you are in the Cincinnati market area)?  So the remaining home pre season game will be on 24hrs after the conclusion of the broadcast.  I think that's how it works. Anyone know for sure?

I think they also blackout local games that don't sell out?  So the remaining home pre season game will be on 24hrs after the conclusion of the broadcast.  I think that's how it works. Anyone know for sure?

Yes, but blackout and national games are available after 24 hours.  Then you can look whenever you like.

Yes, but blackout and national games are available after 24 hours.  Then you can look whenever you like.

Yeah.. I was disappointed with the blackout policy. But I think the overall blackout policy of the NFL as it relates to preseason is bogus.  I am extremely happy with NFL rewind though. Tremendous service for $70.

Yeah.. I was disappointed with the blackout policy. But I think the overall blackout policy of the NFL as it relates to preseason is bogus.  I am extremely happy with NFL rewind though. Tremendous service for $70.

Similar rules apply there, except you can't begin to watch ANY game on rewind if a national game is on at the same time.  Still, a great service and you can watch most games from 2009 and forward whenever you want.

Similar rules apply there, except you can't begin to watch ANY game on rewind if a national game is on at the same time.  Still, a great service and you can watch most games from 2009 and forward whenever you want.

Rewind isn't ever live. The games are available within about 2 hours from the end of broadast for most games, and 24hours for the Sunday night game (about an hour after the Monday night game I believe).. I am pretty sure you could watch Sunday day games during the Sunday and Monday night games though last season. Did they change that rule?

Rewind isn't ever live. The games are available within about 2 hours from the end of broadast for most games, and 24hours for the Sunday night game (about an hour after the Monday night game I believe).. I am pretty sure you could watch Sunday day games during the Sunday and Monday night games though last season. Did they change that rule?

You can continue to watch them if you have started them. Once the national game begins, you are locked out of starting the replay of any game new game until it is over.  It was like that last year.  So there is a short window when you could replay a morning game before you get shut down till about midnight eastern.

No big deal, just a nuisance if you'd rather watch the Bengals than some Sunday Night clunker.

Are you getting 2009 now? Noticed the other day it was only letting me go back as far as 2011 at the moment which is disappointing.

Just checked the site. It's 2009-2012 on the pc and 2011-2012 on tablets. That's really dumb.

It might just be possible that doing that let them skip some technical issues with formatting and keep the tablet version cleaner.  Otherwise it seems a pointless distinction, it could hardly be traffic related.

Definitely will NOT be getting this again next year.. For the price it simply isn't worth it. Just noticed that this weeks game against Dallas is "blacked out" as well.. Hell, it seems like over half the games are "blacked out" as they are all "national games" on some network or another.  So far ALL of the Bengals pre-season games have been blacked out.  I'm sure #4 will be as well since it won't sell out.  I don't mind not being able to watch live games on NFL rewind because I like the NFL and enjoy watching the other games. But there's only so much non-Bengals pre-season I care to watch.  The only reason I got this was to watch live pre-season Bengals games, and it looks like I'll get none.

Who wants to pay to watch the scrubs of other teams play meaningless games live?

Total bull shit.

Definitely will NOT be getting this again next year.. For the price it simply isn't worth it. Just noticed that this weeks game against Dallas is "blacked out" as well.. Hell, it seems like over half the games are "blacked out" as they are all "national games" on some network or another.  So far ALL of the Bengals pre-season games have been blacked out.  I'm sure #4 will be as well since it won't sell out.  I don't mind not being able to watch live games on NFL rewind because I like the NFL and enjoy watching the other games. But there's only so much non-Bengals pre-season I care to watch.  The only reason I got this was to watch live pre-season Bengals games, and it looks like I'll get none.

Who wants to pay to watch the scrubs of other teams play meaningless games live?

Total bull shit.

Doesn't show blackout for me. Are you in the Dallas area? I'm in FL. Games should only blackout if they are national, in which case you can just watch it, or if you are in the local market and it doesn't sell out.

Doesn't show blackout for me. Are you in the Dallas area? I'm in FL. Games should only blackout if they are national, in which case you can just watch it, or if you are in the local market and it doesn't sell out.

It says "Blackout" out for me, and I live in Cincinnati.  It seems like the same crap MLB did with their subscription.. You can't watch televised games in either the home or away market?

Hmmm...could be. The Jags and Bucs games were blacked out when they were home (and didn't sellout), but I didn't think when they were away. Anyone else live in the home city of a team and had a non nationally televised away game blacked out?

Hmmm...could be. The Jags and Bucs games were blacked out when they were home (and didn't sellout), but I didn't think when they were away. Anyone else live in the home city of a team and had a non nationally televised away game blacked out?

I had a San Diego game blacked out this year, not that I wanted to watch it.  I'm in Los Angeles.

Archived