Your Bengals Season Tickets have been shipped!

oh man i can't believe the tix are coming already!!! i bought my season tix from my dad's friend so i'll have to wait for him to get them in the mail then they will be mine!!!! muhaha. 20 rows from the field is gonna be sweeeeeeet!!!

[img]http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/1347/pict00111hr.jpg[/img]

*pic via open house.

Now it's time to have some fun as to how they selected what player for each game, my guesses:

1. Rudi - It's Rudy vs The MacDonalds player
2. Graham - Graham vs Van De Camp Pork & Beans
3. Willie - Offense power vs power
4. Simmons - Total D effort, they'll shut down the young Texans
5. Chad - Out best O' player against last year's div winner
6. Justin - GB known for D and our young Janson will make his name
7. Carson - Carson vs LittleMan
8. JT - Old school D game
9. TJ - Done it to ya last year and will again this year
10. James - Bookend the tickets with another probowler.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jul 18 2005, 06:06 PM']Got mine today along with the parking passes.  Now just waiting on the tickets for the packages I bought.
[right][post="115795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

testify... got mine as well and a little green slip in the mailbox that a package is waiting for me in the office... so i mosey on down.. its a white bag like eastbay always uses..

and BAM... i got this bad ass mofo today too!

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/geathersfront.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/geathersback.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 16 2005, 04:20 PM']wow... those are damn sweet...

and all orange and black.. nothing lamer than the other teams colors bordering our tickets last year...
and yes ray, every other venue i kept the whole ticket, they all had the barcodes last year.
[right][post="115327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I haven't got mine yet either. I live about 10 minutes to the east of Dayton, so about 60 miles away from Cincy. When I first ordered my season tickets and they sent me that thing talking about how season ticket holders get first dibs on ticket packs it only took 2 days to get to my house. Should I be worried???

[quote name='cinbngl2sbXL' date='Jul 19 2005, 10:58 AM']I haven't got mine yet either.  I live about 10 minutes to the east of Dayton, so about 60 miles away from Cincy.  When I first ordered my season tickets and they sent me that thing talking about how season ticket holders get first dibs on ticket packs it only took 2 days to get to my house.  Should I be worried???
[right][post="116103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Not at all, last year I think I got mine almost a week after everybody else started getting their's.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jul 19 2005, 11:03 AM']Not at all, last year I  think I got mine almost a week after everybody else started getting their's.
[right][post="116104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
ok. Thanks. Do they come in a big package or a regular one. Cause I'm gonna shit my pants when I see them.

[quote name='cinbngl2sbXL' date='Jul 19 2005, 11:06 AM']ok. Thanks.  Do they come in a big package or a regular one.  Cause I'm gonna shit my pants when I see them.
[right][post="116106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

brown envelope with bengals logo on it.. 12 x 10-ish envelope..standard size...

i popped wood myself.

Archived