Stephen A.: Marvin Lewis Should Be Fired

me too.. When I see Steven A., I turn the channel..

Him and Bayless are perfect for each other...both are blowhards that love to hear themselves. I can't stand either one.

My problem with Smith is he tends to have favorites he protects at all costs while trashing guys he in not enamoured with.   His love affair with RGIII and his family is one example. 

My problem with Smith is he tends to have favorites he protects at all costs while trashing guys he in not enamoured with.   His love affair with RGIII and his family is one example. 

eh, he bashed RG III's father pretty good about two weeks ago on First Take for the stuff that went down with Shanahan and the request's he was making to snyder to bring in Baylor's head coach, etc.

eh, he bashed RG III's father pretty good about two weeks ago on First Take for the stuff that went down with Shanahan and the request's he was making to snyder to bring in Baylor's head coach, etc.

Yeah, and obviously you can't let that one slide.  I have seen him a couple of times state that he just got done talking to RGIIIs father on the phone when making a point about protecting RGIII.  He also went after RGIII's fiance once which was classless. 

When did Kobe Bryant's dog washer's opinion start to matter?

Stephanie A (hole) Smith doesn't know shit when it comes to the NFL.  His specialty is licking the balls of

NBA players.  In particular Kobe, like SF2 stated.  Not too mention LeBron and D Wade's.   Both him (S.A.S.

and Skip Bayless remind me of that dumbass security guard from Jerry Springer's show that somehow got

his own show!  Learn how to be a douchebag from one of the best, piss people off with your nonsense and 

hope you get viewers.  Regardless of what they think about you!!  :)

Archived