Bengals Sign Lewis to 1-year Extension

You should probably give up with "you should give up" posts.

Sure, just as soon as that group of Bengals fans stop whining like little girls that lost their dolly. "Oh, the suffering". So pathetic. Take that pity-party back to the 90's where it belongs.

Sure, just as soon as that group of Bengals fans stop whining like little girls that lost their dolly. "Oh, the suffering". So pathetic. Take that pity-party back to the 90's where it belongs.

would you prefer they put on their skirts and pom poms with you? ;)

Oh how silly of me, rooting for the team I'm a fan of instead of using that as an excuse to whine like a bitch

Ah so only those who see everything through orange and black colored glasses are the ones rooting for the team?

Makes sense.

Oh how silly of me, rooting for the team I'm a fan of instead of using that as an excuse to whine like a bitch

Reminds me of a quote I stumbled over yesterday.

"I don't wear a cap and a T-shirt with 'cap space' on it." ---Jeanie Buss, Team President, Los Angeles Lakers

Ah so only those who see everything through orange and black colored glasses are the ones rooting for the team?

Makes sense.

If you can't see the difference between griping about a particular player or decision and "this team is never going to __________ bunch of losers everyone settles for mediocrity fire everyone wahhwaahhh this is the worst birthday a girl could ever have" pity-party coming from some people then you are either purposefully being obtuse or painfully stupid.

And yes, this team has one of the shittiest fanbases I've ever come across. The crowd during that playoff game was disgraceful. It's like they were waiting for something bad to happen and as soon as one play didn't go our way the place just deflated. There's this expectation that things are going to go bad, and then if they do the bitchfest begins. It's fucking pathetic. "Oh no use getting my hopes up they'll just disappoint me again boohoohoo". FFS suck a tailpipe already and put us all out of your misery.

Again, if you honestly don't know the difference between having a legitimate complaint and doing nothing BUT complaining, well.. You're probably part of the problem. Considering you seem to think anyone thats not completely fucking miserable is some starry-eyed homer,I'd guess so.

Also if you think Cincinnati is the shittiest fan base, id suggest you've not been outside of it then, it's pretty on par with most fanbases

Nah, it's really not. I mean, did you watch any of the other playoff games? You're seriously going to tell me the atmosphere in Seattle is anything like PBS?

Look, this has been an ongoing thing around here for years and I'm not really interested in debating it. This franchise couldn't even sell out a home playoff game so I don't think there's even much to debate.

The usual Debbie Downers will continue to wallow in self-pity and when their wailing gets loud enough I will probably continue to make fun of them. What you yourself do with that is up to you.

There you go again, talking about the Superbowl champs vs our fans.... extremes.

12th man and all of that didn't exist before the Superbowl.  Up down, Seattle fans have been rabid.

There's no excuse here. And no comparison with other teams except for the likes of Jax.  Hell, CLE puts us to shame.  Our fan base is another obstacle our team has to overcome, not any kind of asset.

Disgraceful.

12th man and all of that didn't exist before the Superbowl.  Up down, Seattle fans have been rabid.

There's no excuse here. And no comparison with other teams except for the likes of Jax.  Hell, CLE puts us to shame.  Our fan base is another obstacle our team has to overcome, not any kind of asset.

Disgraceful.

12th man didn't exist before the Superbowl? Lol wut? That's one of the loudest stadiums in the league and has been for years.

I'd put is on par with Skins fans frankly. Ive been to both stadiums and its pretty close.

12th man didn't exist before the Superbowl? Lol wut? That's one of the loudest stadiums in the league and has been for years.

I'd put is on par with Skins fans frankly. Ive been to both stadiums and its pretty close.

I had a baby in one arm and was typing with one finger.  I meant to say that it did exist before the Superbowl, which was my entire point (the rest of my post reinforces that point). You're saying that it's unfair to compare our fans to that of a Super Bowl winning team, and I'm saying (meaning to say) they didn't win the Superbowl until this year.  In other words, I don't think the comparison between them and us is all of that different (i.e. not extreme), unless you are talking about the basic quality of the fans, in which case they dwarf us.

I had a baby in one arm and was typing with one finger.  I meant to say that it did exist before the Superbowl, which was my entire point (the rest of my post reinforces that point). You're saying that it's unfair to compare our fans to that of a Super Bowl winning team, and I'm saying (meaning to say) they didn't win the Superbowl until this year.  In other words, I don't think the comparison between them and us is all of that different (i.e. not extreme), unless you are talking about the basic quality of the fans, in which case they dwarf us.

They have also been to the Superbowl more recently than last year and have had sustained success off and on with winning games in the playoffs multiple years. When we get to that level we can talk.

Archived