Can we auto correct humanity?

Go Skins

It is a 3 1/2 minute video that says a lot about life now a days. 

not trying to be a dick, i just found it to be an overly dramatic cheesy video about stating the obvious...

every 25 years the new technology could have this same song.. instead of playing outside kids are sitting infant of the tv all day ignoring friends...instead of watching tv with friends people sit behind a computer all day on the internet... and so on...

i do agree its annoying as shit being on their phones all the time... my wife especially... i could be fucking another woman in bed next to her and she would be checking her likes on Facebook and not even notice...

just don't need the suave black fella harmonizing about it...

I was at a viewing over the weekend and saw someone take a cell phone pic of the service, couldn't believe it.  

It seems, in my opinion, that there are too many people that post and post and post but don't care about any of their "friends".  It is those people that stay on Facebook 24/7, through the phones.  I have seen this in my family multiple times, and it is comical to me.  

At the viewing, I was looking at the pictures that were playing on the PC/TV and some of them went back at least 10 years.  In my opinion, the better quality pictures are on a digital camera anyway (I have a $200 Canon Powershot and I have got really good pictures on that than my iPhone 4S).  Those are the type of pictures, meaning memories (family pictures, vacations, etc.) that people should be taking, not of their food.  

I was reading the comments on You Tube and someone right off the bat said their friends are spread out in multiple states.  OK, fine, then go out and meet new people (using meetup.com is just an example of how this can be done).  Maybe I have been to one too many funerals of people under the age of 50 in recent years to realize how short life can be, but grow out of the social media world and try new things.  You never know what may result. 

not trying to be a dick, i just found it to be an overly dramatic cheesy video about stating the obvious...

every 25 years the new technology could have this same song.. instead of playing outside kids are sitting infant of the tv all day ignoring friends...instead of watching tv with friends people sit behind a computer all day on the internet... and so on...

i do agree its annoying as shit being on their phones all the time... my wife especially... i could be fucking another woman in bed next to her and she would be checking her likes on Facebook and not even notice...

just don't need the suave black fella harmonizing about it...

I think you just made that part up.. I have never heard anyone say something like that.  It all boils down to connecting to the real world and getting some real "activity" in.. There is a child obesity problem in America that started with the TV generation and kept right on rolling into the video game generation.  That is a completely separate problem from this latest generation that seems almost incapable of actually connecting with another human being in any way deeper than a text message with an emoticon.

I was at a viewing over the weekend and saw someone take a cell phone pic of the service, couldn't believe it.  

From what I understand, it is a southern tradition to take photos. At my wife's grandfather's funeral, one of her relatives asked me to take a picture of him in the casket. I didn't do it, despite the fact she basically place the camera in my hands, but I thought it was weird. It was explained to me afterwards that it's normal.

From what I understand, it is a southern tradition to take photos. At my wife's grandfather's funeral, one of her relatives asked me to take a picture of him in the casket. I didn't do it, despite the fact she basically place the camera in my hands, but I thought it was weird. It was explained to me afterwards that it's normal.

I can beat that. My aunt setup a video camera pointing at the casket, my uncle's dead body and the people as they walked by and paid their respects. Creepy as fuck.

Interesting.  

Archived