Despite another first-round playoff exit, Marvin Lewis holds Andy Dalton in high regard.

I hope you're right. I hope someone (preferably someone in the AFC North) gives him a bucket of guaranteed money. As Lapham said, anything over $1 for him is a waste of money. 

I just looked at it in terms of cap hit.   Sure some team might be able to work some fuzzy math to get the cap hit down but throwing up great up front money.

At the end of the day, with the way this team usually does contracts to get him similar money his cap is going to be too much to this team, IMO.

Same here. I saw him at training camp berating 2 kids maybe 7 or 8 years old. Cause they were asking for his auto but didn't know his name

Yeah that hapoens all the time really. Chad Johnson dismissed the fuck out of me first time I met him cause I didn't know his name lmao

#Bengals Film: Dalton got a bit antsy at times and abandoned a clean pocket – understandable that not trusting his receivers by that point.

Film: #Bengals receivers without Green (and Gresham) struggled across the board to get open.

He has been breaking down the film of the game the past hour ... 

https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit

Archived