Not Deion!!!!

BengalsNYC

Ravens | Sanders Says He Failed Drug Test
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:30:12 -0700

WJZ.com reports Baltimore Ravens CB Deion Sanders failed a steroid test before joining the team last year. Sanders admitted that he failed the test when asked to comment about Rafael Palmeiro's 10 day suspension from baseball. Sanders is now part of the random steroid testing program in the NFL.

Very Interesting.

[quote name='BengalsNYC' date='Aug 2 2005, 02:29 PM']Ravens | Sanders Says He Failed Drug Test
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:30:12 -0700

WJZ.com reports Baltimore Ravens CB Deion Sanders failed a steroid test before joining the team last year. Sanders admitted that he failed the test when asked to comment about Rafael Palmeiro's 10 day suspension from baseball. Sanders is now part of the random steroid testing program in the NFL.

Very Interesting.
[right][post="123175"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Deion is a bumb he should retire he's just hurting his image now.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='eskimo' date='Aug 2 2005, 03:08 PM']I never even really though about deion using steroids.  This makes me think that there is a whole lot more people taking them than just the beastly players.
[right][post="123201"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

there are a lot of steroids that aren't just for "bulking"

winstrol v, for example... no bulking at all, gives you more of a cut, hard as a rock feeling

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 2 2005, 06:38 PM']My guess is Deion used them to help get back in shape for football, but didn't detox fast enough.
[right][post="123262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe he didn't get penalized because he wasn't in the league while he was taking them?

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Aug 2 2005, 04:10 PM']there are a lot of steroids that aren't just for "bulking"

winstrol v, for example... no bulking at all, gives you more of a cut, hard as a rock feeling
[right][post="123234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 2 2005, 05:38 PM']My guess is Deion used them to help get back in shape for football, but didn't detox fast enough.
[right][post="123262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

agreed on both... bulking up like a linemen isnt exactly on a DB's agenda...

Guest The Carson Show
just saw on espn
that deion did NOT test positive for steriods
he missed a test right before coming out of retirement and therefore was given a "positive" result

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Aug 2 2005, 07:00 PM']just saw on espn
that deion did NOT test positive for steriods
he missed a test right before coming out of retirement and therefore was given a "positive" result
[right][post="123294"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yup saw the same thing. Someone help him out.

Archived