Contest Closed

Thank you gentlemen.

Jason, I have PM'd you.  Publically, I would like to give you another round of applause for keeping this going.  This is one of the reasons this place is special.  For me, its a sports bar where I can speak with other knowledgable dudes on something I am so passionate about.  I have friends that like this team, but they are moreso the kind of guys that would have a bedsheet saying something like AJ to AJ 2015 :ninja:

But really.  This place kicks ass.  This contest kicks ass.  I never thought I would win, but lady luck was on my side this year.  Will look to defend my title next year.

Thank you gentlemen.

Jason, I have PM'd you.  Publically, I would like to give you another round of applause for keeping this going.  This is one of the reasons this place is special.  For me, its a sports bar where I can speak with other knowledgable dudes on something I am so passionate about.  I have friends that like this team, but they are moreso the kind of guys that would have a bedsheet saying something like AJ to AJ 2015 :ninja:

But really.  This place kicks ass.  This contest kicks ass.  I never thought I would win, but lady luck was on my side this year.  Will look to defend my title next year.

JC has earned my respect so i am not shocked to see him win jason's contest this year. when he stood on the soap box demanding , and forcasting what a great pick JJ watt would be, who i had given a ton of respect to, but had no idea he would turn into the monster he did, JC became my latter day nostradamis. tip of the hat once again, my bengal brother!  you've earned it.

surely JB and I should win SOMETHING :)

You would have barely nudged me out on the tie breaker.

Doesn't this make like 4 years in a row or something your pick has at least been drafted by the team?

Maybe jason needs to move the contest up to before Lapham starts talking!

You would have barely nudged me out on the tie breaker.

Doesn't this make like 4 years in a row or something your pick has at least been drafted by the team?

Maybe jason needs to move the contest up to before Lapham starts talking!

no, I'm actually on a 3 year losing streak.  Which is good, because it means the Bengals have been less predictable, and that's because they've got great depth.  They aren't reaching for needs in the first round.

I did get the position right though. In the last 9 years I've gotten the pick right 5 times, and 2 other times I also got the position right (Revis over Hall and Fisher over Ogbuehi).  Eifert and Dennard are the only times I haven't predicted the right position since 2006.

Archived