Bengals FA News/Rumors

• 8 months later...
On 3/10/2016 at 8:55 AM, MichaelWeston said:

I'd love to have fairley. Bolden.  Hogan. Then one of Carter. Keenan Robinson. Zach brown and Sean spence. That to me is a reasonable but great offseason. 

Looking at some free agents for next year. 

Would love it if we could still get Fairley and Zach Brown. Both had great years. If we had had this offseason that would have been great. I normally miss entirely on this but Hogan, Fairley and Zach Brown would have been an unbelievable offseason for us. 

On 3/24/2016 at 3:00 PM, MichaelWeston said:

Remember TJ Graham former 3rd rd pick for the Bills. He is a FA and went to the NC State pro day. Ran in the low 4.3s. Might be worth an end of the roster flyer. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14920/tj-graham

Someone who scored in the top of the combine is available...  ...Da'Rick Rogers.   He was drafted by the Bill's too.   That really was a true waste of talent.

20 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Looking at some free agents for next year. 

Would love it if we could still get Fairley and Zach Brown. Both had great years. If we had had this offseason that would have been great. I normally miss entirely on this but Hogan, Fairley and Zach Brown would have been an unbelievable offseason for us. 

Still would love to have Fairley, I know we brought him in this past offseason hopefully we do again and can work out a deal this time.

Archived