Post Free Agency Mock Draft

24. Will Fuller WR ND - I think Treadwell, Doctson and Coleman are gone

55. Jaylon Smith LB ND - Signing Dansby allos us to red shirt one of the best players in the draft

87. Javon Hargrave DT SC State - Powerful big guy who can move

122. Matt Judon DE Grand Valley State - Lead all of college football in sacks

161. James Bradberry CB Samford - Big CB with 4.45 speed

199. Tyvis Powell FS OSU - made some big plays for the Buckeyes

246. Nick Richter OT Richmond 

Word is now the Bengals have Michael Thomas at #1. If you go WR in #1, I'd rather have him than Fuller. I love fuller's speed but tiny hands plus dropsies = no thanks for me.

LOVE the next four picks, although the 2nd one is a wild card because that's going to be totally a doctors call based on info we can't have. 

For the sake of argument, let's say we went another direction there. I could see taking a falling Ryan Kelly or another star G. Might also be the right space to get a pass covering LB that we could groom behind Dansby.  But I'd probably go Shalique Calhoun -- and maybe even double dip there with Judon or at DT or WR with #4.

24. Will Fuller WR ND - I think Treadwell, Doctson and Coleman are gone

55. Jaylon Smith LB ND - Signing Dansby allos us to red shirt one of the best players in the draft

87. Javon Hargrave DT SC State - Powerful big guy who can move

122. Matt Judon DE Grand Valley State - Lead all of college football in sacks

161. James Bradberry CB Samford - Big CB with 4.45 speed

199. Tyvis Powell FS OSU - made some big plays for the Buckeyes

246. Nick Richter OT Richmond 

I'm not a big Will Fuller fan but I love everything else.....switch out Fuller for Doctson, Coleman or Thomas and we're golden.

LOVE the Judon pick! that kid can play!

I agree with alleycat, switch out Fuller for Thomas and you've got a killer draft there. I hope Jaylon Smith is available at 55, but I doubt it because even if he's a year away from playing some team is going to take him in the first 50 picks...dude is special on and off the field. 

I love the rest of the picks, although I would go WR in the 5th like Tajae Sharpe, Jalin Marshall, or Kolby Listenbee...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived