Record at the bye week?

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yes, we've established that you keep saying that. You answered none of the questions I raised.

You think folks are ignoring you because they can't handle some harsh truth that only you are qualified to see. They are ignoring you because you say the same shit over and over without adding anything to the conversation.

There's a name for that. Hint: It's not "rebuilding year" or "Alex Smith".

And it only took him 6 weeks to come up with that response.

On 11/24/2016 at 6:54 AM, RhodeIslandFan said:

Like I said we're rebuilding emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in your universe, teams rebuild by keeping their old veterans (Peko, Rey Mag, Whitworth, Adam Jones) instead of going young to actually "rebuild"?  

This team was NOT rebuilding going into 2016.  The team simply ran out of luck in recent drafts ( corner and O line especially) , lost key coaches and got old.

So in your universe, teams rebuild by keeping their old veterans (Peko, Rey Mag, Whitworth, Adam Jones) instead of going young to actually "rebuild"?  
This team was NOT rebuilding going into 2016.  The team simply ran out of luck in recent drafts ( corner and O line especially) , lost key coaches and got old.

I honestly believe whit , jones,Peko, mag, and Rey won't be here next season. We'll see a whole new crop of replacements next year. Oh let's not forget Nugent

15 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

I honestly believe whit , jones,Peko, mag, and Rey won't be here next season. We'll see a whole new crop of replacements next year. Oh let's not forget Nugent

Keep Whit at a reasonable price, he can play tackle and guard and is a solid leader.  Plenty of great teams would love to have him on the bench for depth though so if he is looking for one shot at the playoffs, can't blame him.

51 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

I can do one minute better than that. We'll know by 3:59pm Sunday

We'll know at half time after the team had a shot at a long field goal (about 12 yards with Nuge) with time on the clock but no time outs (blown previously to get the right personnel on the field, stop the play clock from hitting zero, or dumbass challenge) and rather than take a couple shots to get them in range, Andy takes a knee and Marvy takes the pipe.  Our only hope will be half time adjustments which to the Marvster means pulling his tighty whiteys out of his butt crack from the wedgie Guenther gave him and adjusting his underwear.

We'll know at half time after the team had a shot at a long field goal (about 12 yards with Nuge) with time on the clock but no time outs (blown previously to get the right personnel on the field, stop the play clock from hitting zero, or dumbass challenge) and rather than take a couple shots to get them in range, Andy takes a knee and Marvy takes the pipe.  Our only hope will be half time adjustments which to the Marvster means pulling his tighty whiteys out of his butt crack from the wedgie Guenther gave him and adjusting his underwear.

Sad but true

Keep Whit at a reasonable price, he can play tackle and guard and is a solid leader.  Plenty of great teams would love to have him on the bench for depth though so if he is looking for one shot at the playoffs, can't blame him.

He was pondering retirement last season. It would take a great contract to draw him back next season, especially if he sustain's any significant injury before seasons end. Last year at "Home" was his best and last chance at that playoff W.

Archived