UnOfficial Bengals/Foreskins Game Thread

Guest oldschooler

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Jason' date='Aug 21 2005, 01:48 AM']Now that I can actually watch the game, the Skins are getting away with blocking in the back on a lot of punts.
[right][post="135218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
You noticed that too?

[quote name='Jason' date='Aug 21 2005, 12:48 AM']Now that I can actually watch the game, the Skins are getting away with blocking in the back on a lot of punts.
[right][post="135218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 21 2005, 01:38 AM']You noticed that too?
[right][post="135234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

blatant as shit too, like straight drilling a guy flat in the back.. and then draging another guy to the ground by his jersey from the back... i noticed as well.

Guest bengalrick

the tackles couldn't handle either de... i saw one on justin smith they were all over our line... the "Bengals" mentalitiy isn't over i guess <_< fuck em, we got a good enough offense to crush most teams anyway, if carson just keeps that knee brack off :D

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Aug 20 2005, 12:34 AM']He looks like he is happy to be wearing stripes...
[img]http://www.bengals.com/img/gameday/2005/gallery050819-5.jpg[/img]
Is it me or does his arms look a little small  ?  :huh:
[right][post="134654"][/post][/right][/quote]

They said the same thing about Zakk Thomas.

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Aug 20 2005, 12:34 AM']He looks like he is happy to be wearing stripes...
[img]http://www.bengals.com/img/gameday/2005/gallery050819-5.jpg[/img]
Is it me or does his arms look a little small  ?  :huh:
[right][post="134654"][/post][/right][/quote]

A little short maybe, but plenty big enough for LB. He benches 425. Derrick Johnson, the highest rated OLB benches 345. He's plenty strong enough.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Aug 21 2005, 01:43 AM']blatant as shit too, like straight drilling a guy flat in the back.. and then draging another guy to the ground by his jersey from the back... i noticed as well.
[right][post="135236"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I also thought that Bramlett was a victim of a "horse collar" tackle. He came up complaining to the ref.

Archived