Coaching Staff Changes

On 1/2/2018 at 6:48 PM, MichaelWeston said:

Bears John DeFelipo (1/5), Pat Shurmur, Josh McDaniels, Steve Wilks
Panicky Idiots MARVIN LEWIS
Colts Kris Richard, Josh McDaniels, Matt Nagy, Steve Wilks, Mike Vrabel
Giants Matt Patricia, Josh McDaniels, Jim Schwartz, Eric Studesville, Steve Wilks, Pat Shurmur (1/6)
Lions Matt Patricia, Mike Vrabel (1/3), Pat Shurmur, Winston Moss (1/2), Teryl Austin (1/2), Steve Wilks, Jim Bob Cooter (1/2)
Raiders JOHN GRUDEN
Cardinals Pat Shurmur, Matt Patricia, Brian Flores, Mike Munchack, John DeFelipo (1/6), Keith Armstrong

Add Titans to that - no way they beat KC and word is J Rob wants Mularkey out and his old pal McDaniels to replace him..

1 minute ago, schotzee said:

I'm gonna make a prediction that Austin is named new DC sometime today.

It would surprise me if there isn't a discussion with Del Rio but if Marvin is close that maybe doesn't have to go the formal interview process. Still it would surprise me if we signed Austin up without talking to Del Rio. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

It would surprise me if there isn't a discussion with Del Rio but if Marvin is close that maybe doesn't have to go the formal interview process. Still it would surprise me if we signed Austin up without talking to Del Rio. 

Yea, apparently he is close to both, not sure if he is closer to one more the other. I'd be satisfied with either.

#Bengals wide receiver coach James Urban moves on to take over as QB coach for the Ravens. He was a QB coach with Philly prior to arriving in Cincinnati and enjoying an extremely successful run coaching wideouts.

27 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

I'm not sure I'm liking this. We have no DC yet, but they are naming some defensive assistants already. I would think any reputable DC coming in would want some say in who his assistants are. Makes it seem like new DC coming in is not gonna be a highly reputable guy.

Just now, schotzee said:

I'm not sure I'm liking this. We have no DC yet, but they are naming some defensive assistants already. I would think any reputable DC coming in would want some say in who his assistants are. Makes it seem like new DC coming in is not gonna be a highly reputable guy.

Agreed. Lots of times when things seem strange like this its because we already know who the guy is but he just hasn't been named yet. Or the info about them coming back is inaccurate. 

2 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Agreed. Lots of times when things seem strange like this its because we already know who the guy is but he just hasn't been named yet. Or the info about them coming back is inaccurate. 

Yeah, I'm holding out hope that it's Austin or DelRio and they are being involved in input behind the scenes.

Archived