Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montana Bengal

Private/Expired certificate warning

Recommended Posts

WOO HOO!!!  Whatever was wrong ain't now! 

Could not get on last night, can this AM before work.

I'm back and didn't have to play with my cookies!

Lot's of catching up to do.

Tonight watch finale episode of "The Waling Dead" on OnDemand and

catch up with the draft yada here.

 

tyVm to whoever fixed what was broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

WOO HOO!!!  Whatever was wrong ain't now! 

Could not get on last night, can this AM before work.

I'm back and didn't have to play with my cookies!

Lot's of catching up to do.

Tonight watch finale episode of "The Waling Dead" on OnDemand and

catch up with the draft yada here.

 

tyVm to whoever fixed what was broken.

 

2nd that, -TWD as that show jumped the zombie shark 2+ seasons ago IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

2nd that, -TWD as that show jumped the zombie shark 2+ seasons ago IMHO

Watch out of habit more than anything else.

 

However, "The Terror" is excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Watch out of habit more than anything else.

 

However, "The Terror" is excellent.

 

I was going to make a post in the TV thread about that one.  Started off kind of slow but the last episode makes me hopeful it's going to be more than a costumed period version of "Jaws on Ice"

 

Only complaint being the need for subtitles to cut through some of those accents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...