JZA14536738 - Yahoo! Fantasy Football league

jza10304

I started up a Yahoo! Fantasy Football league to anyone interested. I have 8 slots left and all guys (and girls) are invited to join. There is a live draft that will be held on Wednesday September 7th @ 8:30 pm. I ran in one last year and it was pretty competitive. Here is the info:

[b]League ID#: 552315 [/b]

League Name: Do Your Job!!!

[b]Password: chad85[/b]

and a link for the registration:

[url="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague"]Yahoo! Fantasy Football[/url]

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Aug 29 2005, 02:42 PM']Okay.... I'm going to do it but I don't know shit.

maybe I'll have beginners luck... :D
[right][post="137392"][/post][/right][/quote]

You'll do alright, in fantasy football luck is very important

[quote name='Storm' date='Aug 29 2005, 07:07 PM']Don't forget to remind us of the draft
[right][post="137607"][/post][/right][/quote]

Will do.......only 5 slots left. Thanks for the adds :headbang: .

[quote name='Storm' date='Sep 1 2005, 02:15 AM']Is there anyway you can do the draft on a different day?    My son has basketball practice at 7:30 wednesday
[right][post="139526"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

what about later in the evening...9:30 or 10? that would be
awesome for me....my bratt wouldn't be hanin on my
leg aggrivating me.

A later start date would work for me too....Also on a side note, there are still 5 slots open and the season is rearing it heads around the corner. I can open it up to the public, but it is never as fun than with people you somewhat know and can always talk a little trash to :afropic: .

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]I'm signed up......

But I also would need the Live Draft pushed to at least 10 pm on that Wednesday.... (Grad school)

I hope you can push the time back

AND c'mon people let's fill this league out....[/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]I'd join but I hate live drafts...too hard to coordinate...make it automated....[/quote]

[i][b]naw

I love Live Drafts... if you can't do the live draft then you can still list your preferences and you automatically will get your next highest guy.... so it is basically automated[/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 1 2005, 06:21 PM'][i][b]naw

I love Live Drafts... if you can't do the live draft then you can still list your preferences and you automatically will get your next highest guy.... so it is basically automated[/b][/i]
[right][post="140150"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
beat me to the punch

Bad news.......the latest I can change the draft time to is 4 PM. It seems Yahoo's live drafts are full and the only way we can draft at that time is on Friday the 9th (but that would be after the OAK-IND game). We run the risk of drafting while knowing that Peyton Manning has thrown for 5 TD's or has blown out his knee.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]Bad news.......the latest I can change the draft time to is 4 PM. It seems Yahoo's live drafts are full and the only way we can draft at that time is on Friday the 9th (but that would be after the OAK-IND game). We run the risk of drafting while knowing that Peyton Manning has thrown for 5 TD's or has blown out his knee.[/quote]

[i][b]I would be willing to still do the friday draft..... (1 game in a 16 week season will not give you a great edge)

also what about moving it back a day earlier etc.....?[/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]good to have you JamieB

I am also in 3 Leagues....

in this one I am the - "Thrilla Manillas"[/b]

[img]http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0411/13/SPORT-13s99-king1-98.jpg[/img]

Archived