Clots game day thread...

14 minutes ago, SF2 said:

And there is the real issue. Mike Brown has 31 business partners.  They are all supposed to work together to promote the value of “NFL Inc.”. They created a system that would insure  a very competitive league which I believe is important.  

They did this by sharing revenue and imposing a salary cap. The problem is the Bengals are adding probably the lowest amount of any team to the pot and don’t seem interested in fixing it. 

I'm sure the Ravens and Stealers love Mike Brown.  A perennial doormat in their division.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

And there is the real issue. Mike Brown has 31 business partners.  They are all supposed to work together to promote the value of “NFL Inc.”. They created a system that would insure  a very competitive league which I believe is important.  

They did this by sharing revenue and imposing a salary cap. The problem is the Bengals are adding probably the lowest amount of any team to the pot and don’t seem interested in fixing it. 

Exactly. If I am an owner I am some kind of pissed at the likes of Mike Brown. 

47 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I'm sure the Ravens and Stealers love Mike Brown.  A perennial doormat in their division.

I think they would rather have competitive teams in their division.  When you play against the 'hated' rival it increases sales of your own gear, beer, etc.

The NFL model as a whole is near perfect as long as all 32 teams are striving to win and supporting the money making machine. 

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Can hardly blame the other 31 teams for getting what value they can out of the Brown Family Circus.  

Fuck the dirty Stealers tho

Archived