1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

Holy shit 👀 look at the size difference

Matt Lee is smallish for a center, which is the only reason he was still available in the 7th round.

Amarius Mims is VERY non-smallish, which is one of many reasons the Bengals selected him in the 1st round.

• Upvote 1

If God was putting 2 OTs on Noah's Ark ... Both of them would look like Amarius Mims

I've never seen 340 lbs with thin runner ankles and 10% body fat on anyone in the NFL. I didn't think it was even possible tbh. 

Pollack said that he couldn't even believe Mims' weight as he has no fat on his body. Zac said that Mims looks like he could even add weight somehow. Chris Simms said Mims has the cut body of 270 lb DE. 

What's insane is I think Mims could add 60 lbs to 400 and still only look slightly chubby (like Orlando Brown basically) ... He wouldn't even begin to look "fat" like say Andre Smith until about 440 with his body type. 

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

He's 6'4, 295 lbs. Imagine Mims standing next to 5'9 Chase Brown (I need that photo). 

Imagine being a linebacker actually trying to find Chase Brown behind Mims before he makes that quick first cut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20240510_155135.jpg

Pollack also talked about Mims' hand size (I think the biggest in the NFL), how they are basically the width of a ruler and very thick. If you look closely at this photo, Mims' left hand is the size of Matt Lee's entire head. 

6 minutes ago, dex said:

Imagine being a linebacker actually trying to find Chase Brown behind Mims before he makes that quick first cut.

They need a package with Mims at TE (eligible) next to Trent Brown at RT for 3rd and 1 runs. No DL is stopping that moving mass. Plus you could occasionally throw it to Mims on the goal line. He has to be able to catch with his hand size. 

• Like 1