5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I know no one really wants to hear it but I thought his throwing motion looked kind of awkward and some of the passes I've seen didn't have the same velocity I'm used to seeing from him.

Real games are still months away so I'm not too concerned but with all these people saying he looks exactly the same it makes me wonder. Would they shut him down if need be or keep sticking their heads in the sand? They have a tendency to ignore problems and insist everything is fine well past the point it becomes obvious to everyone else.

It's like the team keeps insisting he's Superman and doesn't have to recover from injuries like a normal person to avoid admitting they've done a pathetically bad job of keeping him healthy. I don't think they're being honest with us, him, or themselves and it's not a good look.

I quietly thought the same thing about his throwing motion, but chalked it up to him just tying different are angles potentially.

Just now, WRAPradio said:

I quietly thought the same thing about his throwing motion, but chalked it up to him just tying different are angles potentially.

Man I hope so, or just regular muscle stiffness from being on the shelf since last season.  Fully expect him to work through it I just didn't like the team acting as though everything was fine & celebrating like it wasn't their negligence that created the problem in the first place.  Just like playing Jonah at RT was great, everyone's a "bodyguard" and definitely not tripping over their own feet, etc etc...  Quit trying to sugarcoat everything and hold people accountable.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 10:03 AM, BlackJesus said:

Pollack said that he couldn't even believe Mims' weight as he has no fat on his body. Zac said that Mims looks like he could even add weight somehow. Chris Simms said Mims has the cut body of 270 lb DE. 

What's insane is I think Mims could add 60 lbs to 400 and still only look slightly chubby (like Orlando Brown basically) ... He wouldn't even begin to look "fat" like say Andre Smith until about 440 with his body type. 

How far is he from developing "sugar tits"?  :D

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

So Tee's holding out now.

Burton up next..

First: these are voluntary workouts

Second: he is not under contract. 
Third: he isn’t going to risk injury running around in shorts in May.

”Holding out” lol

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

First: these are voluntary workouts

Second: he is not under contract. 
Third: he isn’t going to risk injury running around in shorts in May.

”Holding out” lol

Point taken..

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Man I hope so, or just regular muscle stiffness from being on the shelf since last season.  Fully expect him to work through it I just didn't like the team acting as though everything was fine & celebrating like it wasn't their negligence that created the problem in the first place.  Just like playing Jonah at RT was great, everyone's a "bodyguard" and definitely not tripping over their own feet, etc etc...  Quit trying to sugarcoat everything and hold people accountable.

Why haven't any analysts brought this up?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I know no one really wants to hear it but I thought his throwing motion looked kind of awkward and some of the passes I've seen didn't have the same velocity I'm used to seeing from him.

Real games are still months away so I'm not too concerned but with all these people saying he looks exactly the same it makes me wonder. Would they shut him down if need be or keep sticking their heads in the sand? They have a tendency to ignore problems and insist everything is fine well past the point it becomes obvious to everyone else.

It's like the team keeps insisting he's Superman and doesn't have to recover from injuries like a normal person to avoid admitting they've done a pathetically bad job of keeping him healthy. I don't think they're being honest with us, him, or themselves and it's not a good look.

Do you see anything wrong with Burrow's motion or velocity on this throw?

9 hours ago, dex said:

Do you see anything wrong with Burrow's motion or velocity on this throw?

No that looked pretty sharp, maybe he's had time to shake off the rust. Hard to tell from one throw but he looks plenty comfortable.

Now lets keep him that way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1