19 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Matt Lee is 6'4, 300 lbs ... 

But next to Mims 😳 😲 

IMG_20240510_155135.jpg

And Mims' arms are so long he doesn't have to squat very low to get into his stance!!!! 😆

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Kris Jenkins (#90) did this so much faster than everyone else. Cat-like quickness. 

There is no reason why Jenkins can't be a good pass rusher as well as a great run stuffer. Strength and athleticism are both elite. The guy has a great motor too.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Griever said:

This is such a great interview. I get the feeling that this guy is jacked up all of the time, not just on the first day of being on the field at the pro level. Wouldn't shock me if Jenkins becomes a team captain very early in his Bengals career...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Somewhat unrelated, but after watching some of these interview clips I wonder when the new locker room will be finished, I'm sure players are really looking forward to that lol

4 hours ago, dex said:

There is no reason why Jenkins can't be a good pass rusher as well as a great run stuffer. Strength and athleticism are both elite. The guy has a great motor too.

Agreed... I think it was the way he was used in that D. There's some untapped potential there. And yes, great motor. And a future leader on that D for sure. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

He's 6'4, 295 lbs. Imagine Mims standing next to 5'9 Chase Brown (I need that photo). 

For reference Ted Kaaras is 6'4, 310lbs. If Lee can add 15lbs of good weight he will have the same physical make up as Ted.