<b>WHERE DO YOU SIT FOR GAMES ???

BengalSIS

[quote name='BengalSIS' date='Oct 2 2005, 06:03 PM']I just remembered...but if I get the same tickets as last year, I could be one section away from the "Number 1" fan.  I felt like I was sitting right near the bengal tunnel.
[right][post="160993"][/post][/right][/quote]

that would be awesome...I do have a buddy that sits one
section over from him towards the tunnel...wanna say section
152...directly up from the cheerleaders....I'm down that
end also...section 158, row 27, seat 4 in the South End Zone...

we'll take care of you SIS....you need to come down
early and tailgate with us...that's our weekend for RIBS
and I'm sure we'll have some extra!

hope you can make it down! the games are so much more
exciting now that we have a constant packed house!
:thumbsup:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Oct 3 2005, 09:22 AM']that would be awesome...I do have a buddy that sits one
section over from him towards the tunnel...wanna say section
152...directly up from the cheerleaders....I'm down that
end also...section 158, row 27, seat 4 in the South End Zone...

we'll take care of you SIS....you need to come down
early and tailgate with us...that's our weekend for RIBS
and I'm sure we'll have some extra!

hope you can make it down! the games are so much more
exciting now that we have a constant packed house!
:thumbsup:
[right][post="162314"][/post][/right][/quote]

152 sounds about right. I'm not sure though. And my only problem with getting there early is getting a ride to stadium. Shayne lives 20 minutes from stadium and I'll be riding in with dad. How much would a 20 minute cab ride cost to ride in early you think? Maybe you could PM me a number of someone to call to coordinate where you guys are? If I get dropped off in Cinci, I"ll have no freakin clue where I am.

Hey Michelle -

If you do come to the game, come find me (338, row 11, seats 10 and 11). The guy that sits directly in front of me is a radio producer and DJ for a rock station in Cincy (WEBN) that set up a weekly on-air interview thing with your bro - he says. He'd probably LOVE to talk to you!

And, so would I of course. PS - there's one empty seat between my 2 seats and the guys that have the 4 season tickets next to us. You'll even have a place to sit and chat, with a great view.

Keith

Oh BTW, #17 did great tonight! Only one of the kickoffs did it look like he popped it up a little, and it still was inside the 15. The other ones were some of the best I've ever seen him kickoff for us in his career in stripes! Whatever he's doing, tell him to keep it up!

[quote name='turningpoint' post='171489' date='Oct 17 2005, 04:03 AM'][quote name='GoBengals' post='160737' date='Oct 1 2005, 10:56 PM']
sec 116, row 18, seats 15/16[/quote]

we probably have close to the same vantage point of the game.

I'm section 124 row 18, seats 19/20. me more endzone view, while your more 20yd line bot clsoe enough. :)
[/quote]

im right on the goalline/sideline.. you are very close to the same view..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
just ordered my season tickets today. I am so excited. We will be in section 305 row 21 seats 16,17 and 18(me, my wife and brother). Look forward to doing some serious tailgating. I read the board everyday but hardly ever post and would love to meet up with some of you all down there. Why does the season have to be sooo far away

[quote name='bp1802' post='226910' date='Mar 6 2006, 05:23 PM']just ordered my season tickets today. I am so excited. We will be in section 305 row 21 seats 16,17 and 18(me, my wife and brother). Look forward to doing some serious tailgating. I read the board everyday but hardly ever post and would love to meet up with some of you all down there. Why does the season have to be sooo far away[/quote]

AWESOME, i ran across my invoice last night, i swore it was due 3/31/06, nah it WAS due 3/1/06, so i scrounged today and maxed out a few credit cards that had a little bit left on them and got the ticket office 1/2 of what was due 5 days ago, creechnasty needs to answer his phone, ineeds some loot.

your on the same side of the field as me, opposite end though.. im in 116, (other sideline/endzone still bengals side)... feel free to come down, but honestly, with the sellout crowds, itll take ya 35 minutes..

if i ever make it down early enough i might meet up at a tailgate.

Archived