Official BENGALS vs. Texans Thread!!!

[quote name='Knucklehead' date='Oct 2 2005, 01:11 PM']It would be nice if the NFL online would let you stream a single game for a small fee. This way you don't waste a bunch of money of for DirectTV. I don't need every NFL game just the Bengals.
[right][post="161019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]Being out of state the price is worth it for me,just for bengals games....

[quote name='Knucklehead' date='Oct 2 2005, 01:11 PM']It would be nice if the NFL online would let you stream a single game for a small fee. This way you don't waste a bunch of money of for DirectTV. I don't need every NFL game just the Bengals.
[right][post="161019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
why do you want to pay for it? I am listening to it off of the Columbus site and it's not costing me a cent.
I guess you want the security of having a never fail link, right?

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' date='Oct 2 2005, 02:12 PM']why do you want to pay for it? I am listening to it off of the Columbus site and it's not costing me a cent.
[right][post="161022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
No I want to see it too.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' date='Oct 2 2005, 01:12 PM']why do you want to pay for it? I am listening to it off of the Columbus site and it's not costing me a cent.
[right][post="161022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]I love to see it live....

[quote name='VonBlade' date='Oct 2 2005, 02:14 PM']None of the radio feeds working for me :(

It's live on Sky Sports though :D
Whooooooo-dey.
VB
[right][post="161026"][/post][/right][/quote]

[url="http://www.thegamelive.com/"]http://www.thegamelive.com/[/url]

try this

Archived