Your ideal offseason

[u][b]Re-sign[/b][/u]
FB Jeremi Johnson - One of the best fullbacks in the league.
OLB Hanibal Navies - Excellent on ST's and has starting experience if you need it.
WR Kevin Walter - Really stepped up when he was asked to last year.
OLB Marcus Wilkins - One of the best players on ST's.
S Anthony Mitchell - Only reason is we need experienced players in the secondary, and he has been in our system.

[b][u]Release[/u][/b]
DT John Thorton
DE Duane Clemmons
P Kyle Larson
CB Greg Brooks
SS Kim Herring
OG Scott Kooistra

[b][u]Free Agents[/u][/b]
CB Nate Clements, Bills - Tory is losing a step each game, and Keiwan still isn't ready to start.
DT Ryan Pickett, Rams - Not much to say here, our D-line is crap. Pickett is a former first rounder, and is a big run stopper.
QB Jamie Martin, Rams - Kitna is as good as gone. Martin has experience playing a similar offensive system.
DE Kalimba Edwards, Lions - Former 2nd round pick that is extremely athletic. Still has a lot of potential, and we need some depth at DE.

[b][u]Trades/Other transactions[/u][/b]
Kelly Washington signed by 49ers, compensated with 3rd round pick.
Tory James traded to Rams for 4th round pick.
Extend contracts of Levi Jones and Willie Anderson.

[b][u]Draft[/u][/b]
1. S Darnell Bing, USC - Fast, athletic, hits like a truck, you couldn't ask for more from a strong safety.
2. DT Rodrigue Wright, Texas - Big and strong; has great athletic ability and can be a force on the D-line. We need as much quality players to cycle in and out as we can get.
3. (From Niners) TE Tim Day, Oregon - Has great size and can make the tough catches.
3. DE Victor Adeyanju, Indiana - Excellent athlete with enormous potential.
4. (From Rams) - CB Charles Gordon, Kansas - Great athlete that excels on punt and kick returns. Has pretty good coverage ability.
4. OG Rob Sims, Ohio State - We need depth at guard
5. ILB Juston London, UCLA - Linebacker depth.
6. RB Terrance Whitehead, Oregon - Depth at runningback.
7. P Ryan Plackemeier, Wake Forest - Is huge and can boot the ball pretty far.

[b][u]Depth Chart[/u][/b]
QB - Palmer, Martin, Krenzel
FB - J. Johnson
RB - Rudi, Perry, Wilson, Whitehead (practice squad)
WR - Chad, TJ, Henry, Perry, Walters
TE - Day, Kelly, St. Louis
LT - Levi, Andrews
LG - Steinbach
C - Braham, Guichiac, Wilkinson
RG - Bobbie, Sims
RT - Anderson, Kieft

DE - Smith, Geathers, Edwards, Adeyanju, Fanene
DT - S. Smith, Pickett, Wright, Robinson, Askew
OLB - Pollack, Simmons, L. Johnson, Miller, Navies, Wilkins
ILB - Thurman, London
CB - Clements, Deltha, Ratliff, Gordon, Body
FS - Madieu, Keanu
SS - Bing, Mitchell

K - Graham
P - Plackemeier

If I missed anybody on the depth chart it's because they are either released or on the practice squad.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='206499' date='Jan 19 2006, 11:34 PM']I like it but I dont think Wilkerson will be on the practice squad, hell get snatched up very quickly if we did that.[/quote]
I forgot that other teams can take players of the practice squad. It has been adjusted.

Guest Bengals1181

no offense, but in my opinion that is a horrible draft! I can't see Wright lasting to our second round pick, and I'm still hesitant on Bing. He still has some question marks, and I think there will be better safeties available when we draft.

I also can't see us drafting a LB or a RB. We are very deep at LB, and assuming Watson comes back we are set at RB. Even if we aren't, I think Wilson would make the team. Don't disagree that we need a new punter, but I think we go the free agent/undrafted rookie route with that. As for the o-line, we are very deep there (unless Braham retires), no need to draft there this year unless they are still flirting with moving Andrews to DT.

As far as yoru free agents, nice picks.

Re-signees, I think we keep Herring instead of Mitchell.

Major error with releasing Kooistra. He was a great backup this year. With Andrews, Kooistra, Keift, Wilkerson, and Ghiuchuic all as backups, are offensive line is in great shape. It may take a hit if Bobbie Williams is released though.

You have a 55 man roster (unless I miscounted) and that's not even counting a 6th receiver which I expect we'd have (maybe a Broussard, or that kind of WR at least). There is no way we carry 8 LB's and only 5 WR's.

Other than that, I just can't see Marvin only having one veteran DT on the team.

Finally, there was a lack of firebombing Ohalete. :)

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='206513' date='Jan 20 2006, 12:05 AM']no offense, but in my opinion that is a horrible draft! I can't see Wright lasting to our second round pick, and I'm still hesitant on Bing. He still has some question marks, and I think there will be better safeties available when we draft.

I also can't see us drafting a LB or a RB. We are very deep at LB, and assuming Watson comes back we are set at RB. Even if we aren't, I think Wilson would make the team. Don't disagree that we need a new punter, but I think we go the free agent/undrafted rookie route with that. As for the o-line, we are very deep there (unless Braham retires), no need to draft there this year unless they are still flirting with moving Andrews to DT.

As far as yoru free agents, nice picks.

Re-signees, I think we keep Herring instead of Mitchell.

Major error with releasing Kooistra. He was a great backup this year. With Andrews, Kooistra, Keift, Wilkerson, and Ghiuchuic all as backups, are offensive line is in great shape. It may take a hit if Bobbie Williams is released though.

You have a 55 man roster (unless I miscounted) and that's not even counting a 6th receiver which I expect we'd have (maybe a Broussard, or that kind of WR at least). There is no way we carry 8 LB's and only 5 WR's.

Other than that, I just can't see Marvin only having one veteran DT on the team.

Finally, there was a lack of firebombing Ohalete. :) [/quote]
1st off that draft is far from horrible. Any draft having us take a TE in the first round is horrible. Bing has more potential than any safety in the draft, and Wright has question marks that's why he should be available when we pick. Other than those two picks what's wrong with it?! A good TE, a good DE, a return man and potential nickel corner, a punter. Other than Thurman we have no other MLB's, Websters a FA, he won't resign here for cheap again. Watson is a FA and there is really no reason to re-sign him with the emergence of Chris Perry.

2nd there are 53 players, I think. I counted twice but am easily distracted.

3rd Herring is coming off of a bad injury, that's why I went with Mitchell

4th Kooistra hasn't impressed me at all when he's played, and with Wilkinson and Kieft coming back next year we don't really need him. Maybe Kieft goes to practice squad and Kooistra stays, I'm too lazy to change it now.

5th Ohalete is a free agent, so there is no need to "firebomb" him.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Jason' post='206566' date='Jan 20 2006, 07:12 AM']My ideal offseason?

Carson gets to 100% by training camp. Anything else is icing on the cake.[/quote]

My thoughts could not have been phrased any better.

My icing will be Abraham or Howard in free agency, along with Kemo from the Ravens
and add to that Darnell Bing . :D

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='206608' date='Jan 20 2006, 09:50 AM'][quote]Other than Thurman we have no other MLB's, Websters a FA, he won't resign here for cheap again.[/quote]

I thought Miller was supposed to be a Mike?
[/quote]

yea Caleb can play MLB if I"m not mistaken, and of course Landon can as well if we need him to.

Back to the draft, we don't need a nickel corner, we need a solid #2 corner that can be a potential shutdown corner.

Drafting a RB just doesn't make sense unless he'll be returning kicks as well. Even if Watson isn't back, we still have Wilson to sign. After that, there are enough free agent RB's to be signed as a third string caliber.

Still disagree about Kooistra. He played well this year and he can play both tackle and guard.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='206489' date='Jan 19 2006, 11:22 PM'][u][b]Re-sign[/b][/u]
OLB Hanibal Navies - Excellent on ST's and has starting experience if you need it.
S Anthony Mitchell - Only reason is we need experienced players in the secondary, and he has been in our system.

[b][u]Release[/u][/b]
DT John Thorton
DE Duane Clemmons
P Kyle Larson
CB Greg Brooks
SS Kim Herring
OG Scott Kooistra

CB Nate Clements, Bills - Tory is losing a step each game, and Keiwan still isn't ready to start.
DT Ryan Pickett, Rams - Not much to say here, our D-line is crap. Pickett is a former first rounder, and is a big run stopper.
QB Jamie Martin, Rams - Kitna is as good as gone. Martin has experience playing a similar offensive system.
DE Kalimba Edwards, Lions - Former 2nd round pick that is extremely athletic. Still has a lot of potential, and we need some depth at DE.

[b][u]Draft[/u][/b]
1. S Darnell Bing, USC - Fast, athletic, hits like a truck, you couldn't ask for more from a strong safety.
2. DT Rodrigue Wright, Texas - Big and strong; has great athletic ability and can be a force on the D-line. We need as much quality players to cycle in and out as we can get.
3. (From Niners) TE Tim Day, Oregon - Has great size and can make the tough catches.
4. (From Rams) - CB Charles Gordon, Kansas - Great athlete that excels on punt and kick returns. Has pretty good coverage ability.

FB - J. Johnson
LT - Levi, Andrews
LG - Steinbach
RG - Bobbie, Sims
RT - Anderson, Kieft

ILB - Thurman, London
FS - Madieu, Keanu
SS - Bing, Mitchell

K - Graham
P - Plackemeier

If I missed anybody on the depth chart it's because they are either released or on the practice squad.[/quote]
That right there my friend

kicks some fucking ass! :thumbsup: If we had that offseason...i would probably be in heaven...and almost die...we would be so deep in CB with two amazing ones...Madieu and bing back there. Tim Day about 30-40 catches 5 TD's :wub: :wub:

most definatly.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='206489' date='Jan 19 2006, 11:22 PM'][u][b]Re-sign[/b][/u]

[b][u]Release[/u][/b]
DT John Thorton
DE Duane Clemmons
P Kyle Larson
CB Greg Brooks
SS Kim Herring
OG Scott Kooistra

[b][u]Draft[/u][/b]

FB - J. Johnson
LT - Levi, Andrews
LG - Steinbach
RG - Bobbie, Sims
RT - Anderson, Kieft

ILB - Thurman, London
FS - Madieu, Keanu
SS - Bing, Mitchell

K - Graham
P - Plackemeier

If I missed anybody on the depth chart it's because they are either released or on the practice squad.[/quote]

My only changes would be thus:

Instead of Nate Clements pick up John Abraham DE (I doubt that we could get Clements anyway, the market for FA CBs is just too competetive)

Instead of Rodrigue Wright, get Jason Allen CB Tennessee, a first round talent that will drop to the second due to an injury this year.

Instead of Victor Adeyanju, get Babatunde Oshinowo DT Stanford, a big and underrated run stopping DT. Plus, Adeyanju is a bit of a reach here.

Instead of Charles Gordon, Devin Hester ATH Miami, or Adeyanju is Hester is gone. I know some will disagree with me on this one, cuz Hester is so raw, but he reminds me a lot of Dante Hall, and the Bengals could use him in a similar way. Or he could be developed as a nickelback. I put a secondary pick of Adeyanju here both cause I like him, and cause its anyone's guess where Hester will actually be picked, though his current talent puts him here. If used right, Hester could be a huge steal, or if not, he could be a huge bust. But I think he is worth a fourth rounder.

Guest BlackJesus
[size=5][b]Ideal BJ OffSeason[/size]

Re-Sign

QB Jon Kitna
FB Jeremi Johnson
OLB Hanibal Navies
WR Kevin Walter
S Anthony Mitchell

Release

DT John Thorton
DT Bryan Robinson
DE Duane Clemmons
P Kyle Larson
CB Greg Brooks
SS Kim Herring
OG Scott Kooistra
OLB Marcus Wilkins
SS Isuckee Ohalete
FS Keanu Suckviharn
LB Caleb Miller

Free Agents

DT Grady Jackson - Will be a great 2 year pickup and can groom the DT's we draft
DE Kalimba Edwards - Great outside Rush, oved him at SC in College
SS Tank Williams - Will start next to Madieu
SS Adam Archuleta - Will spell both Safties

Trades/Other transactions

Kelly Washington signed by 49ers, Get 3rd round pick.
Extend contract of Willie Anderson, & Eric Steinbach.

Draft = (Trades 2nd and xtra 3rd rounder for late first)

1. DT Gabe Watson - Michigan 6'3 345 lbs (Ultimate Run Stopper)
1. DT Haloti Ngata - Oregon 6'4 360 lbs (Our Run D is cured)
3. TE Vernon Davis - Maryland 6'2" 250 (Will Start)
4. SS Charles Brown - UNM 5'10" 209lbs (Potential Bob Sanders)
5. DE Thomas Carroll - Miami 6'5" 242lbs (Pass Rusher)
6. TE Greg Estandia - UNLV 6'7" 253 lbs (Big Target)
7. P Tom Malone - USC 5'10" 205lbs (Larson Sucks)

Depth Chart
QB - Palmer, Kitna, Krenzel
FB - J. Johnson
RB - Rudi, Perry, Wilson
TE - Davis, Kelly, Estandia
LT - Levi, Andrews
LG - Steinbach
RG - Bobbie, Sims
RT - Anderson, Kieft

DE - Smith, Geathers, Edwards, Carroll, Fanene
DT - Jackson, Watson, Ngata, S. Smith, Askew
OLB - Pollack, Simmons, L. Johnson, Navies, Wilkins
ILB - Thurman, Nate
CB - Tory, Deltha, Ratliff, Body, Brooks
FS - Madieu, Archuleta, Brown
SS - Tank, Mitchell

LS - St. Louis
K - Graham
P - Malone[/b]

[quote]Draft = (Trades 2nd and xtra 3rd rounder for late first)

7. P Tom Malone - USC 5'10" 205lbs (Larson Sucks)[/quote]

You do realize the 2nd and 3rd picks have no chance of happening, right? Haloti will be gone in the first 15 picks, and Vernon Davis is a first round pick, and likely the 1st TE drafted.

[quote name='Jason' post='208757' date='Jan 26 2006, 10:03 AM'][quote]Draft = (Trades 2nd and xtra 3rd rounder for late first)

7. P Tom Malone - USC 5'10" 205lbs (Larson Sucks)[/quote]

You do realize the 2nd and 3rd picks have no chance of happening, right? Haloti will be gone in the first 15 picks, and Vernon Davis is a first round pick, and likely the 1st TE drafted.
[/quote]

And you do further realize that Watson is worth no more than an early second round pick at best. Taking a guy that got benched in his senior season for being lazy in the first round is a huge reach, no matter what his potential.

Hmmm...I'm still early in building up my knowledge of this draft, but I'll take a shot:

[b]I'd renegotiate:[/b]

Eric Steinbach
Willie Anderson
Justin Smith
(I have a feeling that Levi will test FA for the big $$)

[b]I'd re-sign:[/b]

Jon Kitna
Scott Kooistra
Jeremi Johnson
Kevin Walters
Hannibal Navies
Kelley Washington (for the purpose of getting a 3rd in compensation or a 4th in trade)

[b]I'd drop (not including FAs that would walk):[/b]

Duane Clemons
Bryan Robinson
Tory James (or, try to convince him to renegotiate his $$)
Greg Brooks
Ben Wilkerson (for injury reasons)

[b]I'd sign:[/b]

DT Ryan Pickett
CB Charles Woodson
TE Aaron Shea
RB Reno Mahe [RFA with no real compensation]

[b]I'd draft:[/b]

1. Tamba Hali DE, Penn St.
2. Pat Watkins S, Florida St.
3a. Maurice Stovall WR, Notre Dame
3b. Cedric Griffin CB/S, Texas
4. Barry Cofield DT, Northwestern
5. Garrett Mills FB, Tulsa
6. Donovan Raiola C/OG, Wisconsin
7. Kent Smith QB, Central Michigan

I realize there isn't a 'pure' TE there, but I think Shea would add good depth as a FA, and I'd use Mills as more of an H-Back in no-huddle, similar to Reggie Kelly...only with far more match-up problems for defensive coordinators. It'll probably take Mills a year to improve as a blocker from there, but he'd still have an impact right away catching passes, and make for more mismatches when he and Perry are out there.

I can see Stovall being questioned as a pick...But I simply think he can develop into a dominant possession receiver if we give him the years to do so. This should give us more leverage as CJ and TJ get further into their current deals.

I really don't think Wilkerson is ever going to come all the way back, and I like Raiola as possibly developing into what Larry Moore was supposed to be as a guy who could back up C and OG.

[b]Depth Chart:[/b]

WR CJ, Henry, Tab (KR)
OT Levi, Kieft
OG Steinbach, Kooistra
C Braham, Ghiaciuc
OG Bobbie, Raiola
OT Willie, Andrews
QB Palmer, Kitna, Smith
RB Rudi, Perry, Mahe (PR)
FB Jeremi, Mills
TE Kelly, Shea
WR Housh, Walters, Stovall

DE Hali, Geathers
DT R. Pickett, S. Smith, Cofield
DT Thornton, Askew
DE J. Smith, Fanene
SLB Pollack, Navies
MLB Thurman, Miller
WLB Simmons, L. Johnson
CB Woodson, Griffin
CB O'Neal, Ratliff
SS Madieu, Kaesviharn, Body
FS Watkins, Herring

LS St. Louis
P Larson
PK Graham

I'm afraid that's the best I can do...

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' post='209387' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:36 AM']Hmmm...I'm still early in building up my knowledge of this draft, but I'll take a shot:

[b]I'd renegotiate:[/b]

Eric Steinbach
Willie Anderson
Justin Smith
(I have a feeling that Levi will test FA for the big $$)

[b]I'd re-sign:[/b]

Jon Kitna
Scott Kooistra
Jeremi Johnson
Kevin Walters
Hannibal Navies
Kelley Washington (for the purpose of getting a 3rd in compensation or a 4th in trade)

[b]I'd drop (not including FAs that would walk):[/b]

Duane Clemons
Bryan Robinson
Tory James (or, try to convince him to renegotiate his $$)
Greg Brooks
Ben Wilkerson (for injury reasons)

[b]I'd sign:[/b]

DT Ryan Pickett
CB Charles Woodson
TE Aaron Shea
RB Reno Mahe [RFA with no real compensation]

[b]I'd draft:[/b]

1. Tamba Hali DE, Penn St.
7. Kent Smith QB, Central Michigan

I realize there isn't a 'pure' TE there, but I think Shea would add good depth as a FA, and I'd use Mills as more of an H-Back in no-huddle, similar to Reggie Kelly...only with far more match-up problems for defensive coordinators. It'll probably take Mills a year to improve as a blocker from there, but he'd still have an impact right away catching passes, and make for more mismatches when he and Perry are out there.

I can see Stovall being questioned as a pick...But I simply think he can develop into a dominant possession receiver if we give him the years to do so. This should give us more leverage as CJ and TJ get further into their current deals.

I really don't think Wilkerson is ever going to come all the way back, and I like Raiola as possibly developing into what Larry Moore was supposed to be as a guy who could back up C and OG.

[b]Depth Chart:[/b]

WR CJ, Henry, Tab (KR)
OT Levi, Kieft
OG Steinbach, Kooistra
C Braham, Ghiaciuc
OG Bobbie, Raiola
OT Willie, Andrews
QB Palmer, Kitna, Smith
RB Rudi, Perry, Mahe (PR)
FB Jeremi, Mills
TE Kelly, Shea
WR Housh, Walters, Stovall

DE Hali, Geathers
DT R. Pickett, S. Smith, Cofield
DT Thornton, Askew
DE J. Smith, Fanene
SLB Pollack, Navies
MLB Thurman, Miller
WLB Simmons, L. Johnson
CB Woodson, Griffin
CB O'Neal, Ratliff
SS Madieu, Kaesviharn, Body
FS Watkins, Herring

LS St. Louis
P Larson
PK Graham

I'm afraid that's the best I can do...

BZ[/quote]

I think we might be the only 2 who think we need more pass rush.
Love the Hali pick
Not a huge fan of Watkins looks to frail
Stovall is a stud
Love the Griffin pick
love the Barry pick
Watched alot of Mills this season has awesome hands. Very tough kid.
Raiola little undersized.
Kent kicks ass.

good draft.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='TheBZ' post='209387' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:36 AM']1. Tamba Hali DE, Penn St.
7. Kent Smith QB, Central Michigan[/quote]

like the Hali pick (although I don't think we go DE that early). Swap watkins and griffin. Griffin is a second rounder, Watkins isn't. I would love to get Griffin.

Don't like the Stovall pick. If we're going to take a WR it will be as a return man role which Stovall wouldn't fit.

Not fond of the Mills pick, but I know many on here like him.

Cofield seems like he would add good depth to the D-line. Not sure he could be a starter (just don't know enough about him).

Like the Kent Smith pick, I had him in one of my mocks. Has very good size at 6-5 215 and a good scrambler.

Guest fredtoast
[size=4][u][b]My dream offseason[/b][/u][/size]

[u]FREE AGENTS[/u]

DT Mariusz Pudzianoski 6-1, 315...Three time World's Strongest Man Winner. Not just a big fat powerlifter type. He is an ex-boxer who is cut like a body builder and does extensive martial arts training.

TE Ron "The True Warrior" Artest 6-7, 260....He gets suspended from the NBA for his involvement in a shootout with Allen Iverson and signs with the Bengals. He is a great athlete with good hands and the perfect size for a TE

DE John Abraham

CB Nate Clements

[u]TRADES[/u]

Duane Clemmons, John Thornton, and Tory James for Cleveland's #1 pick

[u]DRAFT[/u]

1. (from Cleveland) DE Hall
1. Safety Huff (He gets caught with some weed the week before the draft and drops to us at #24)
2. DT Watson (He oversleeps for his combine workout and drops to us in the second, however Marvin works his motivational magic and turns him into an All-Pro his rookie season)
3. CB/S Jason Allen (makes miraculous recovery from dislocated hip)

[u]OTHER [/u]

Jon Kitna gets bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes capable of throwing a football more than 40 yards

[quote name='fredtoast' post='209947' date='Jan 28 2006, 10:17 AM'][size=4][u][b]My dream offseason[/b][/u][/size]

[u]FREE AGENTS[/u]

DT Mariusz Pudzianoski 6-1, 315...Three time World's Strongest Man Winner. Not just a big fat powerlifter type. He is an ex-boxer who is cut like a body builder and does extensive martial arts training.

TE Ron "The True Warrior" Artest 6-7, 260....He gets suspended from the NBA for his involvement in a shootout with Allen Iverson and signs with the Bengals. He is a great athlete with good hands and the perfect size for a TE

DE John Abraham

CB Nate Clements

[u]TRADES[/u]

[u]DRAFT[/u]

1. Safety Huff (He gets caught with some weed the week before the draft and drops to us at #24)
2. DT Watson (He oversleeps for his combine workout and drops to us in the second, however Marvin works his motivational magic and turns him into an All-Pro his rookie season)

[u]OTHER [/u]

Jon Kitna gets bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes capable of throwing a football more than 40 yards[/quote]

Cleveland would never do that trade (if you were actually serious about it)
They run a 3-4, Thornton and Clemmons don't fit that, and they already have decent corners.

And WTF's up with Ron Artest?!

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='209957' date='Jan 28 2006, 10:38 AM'][quote name='fredtoast' post='209947' date='Jan 28 2006, 10:17 AM']
[size=4][u][b]My dream offseason[/b][/u][/size]

[u]FREE AGENTS[/u]

DE John Abraham

CB Nate Clements

[u]TRADES[/u]

[u]DRAFT[/u]

[u]OTHER [/u]

Jon Kitna gets bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes capable of throwing a football more than 40 yards[/quote]

Cleveland would never do that trade (if you were actually serious about it)
They run a 3-4, Thornton and Clemmons don't fit that, and they already have decent corners.

And WTF's up with Ron Artest?!
[/quote]
It's called a "Dream Off-Season." LOL :)

Alright here's my "dream" offseason:

[b]Trades[/b]
John Thornton and 5th round pick traded to Detroit for Shaun Rogers (It's a dream remember)
Tory James and Duane Clemons traded to Cardinals for 3rd round pick
Justin Smith and Bobbie Williams traded to Packers for 2nd and 4th round pick
Kelly Washington to Niners for 3rd round pick
[b]Free agents[/b]
DE John Abraham
CB Nate Clements

[b]Draft[/b]
1. SS Darnell Bing, USC
2. TE Leonard Pope, Georgia (1 day before draft he severely breaks his leg. Right before we pick, doctors find out that he just pulled a hammy)
2. OG Max Jean-Gilles, Georgia (Baloons up to 400 pounds 2 weeks before draft. Atkins diet gets him down to a slim 340)
3. DT Claude Wroten, LSU (Drugs were found to actually belong to a "friend" that just so happens to a ex-Cowboy and ESPN employee)
3. CB Devin Hester, Miami (FL)
3. OT Andrew Whitworth, LSU
4. WR Maurice Stovall, Notre Dame (Dyslexic combine official puts him down for a 5.4 40, Marvin investigates and finds that he actually ran a 4.5)
4. OLB A.J. Nicholson, Florida State (The Bengals CSI team finds that it was Nicholson's cousin that had unlawful sexual conduct with the teen)
5. RB Jerome Harrison, Washington State
6. DE Moe Thompson, South Carolina (Who hasn't been charged with aggravated robbery?)
7. P Plackemeier, Wake Forest

:D

Disclaimer: This is not for real so don't bash me. :wave:

Archived