I am Officially a Patriot

Jamie_B

A George Mason University Patriot. Start in the Fall.

I had to put this here to poke fun at a few. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Now I have an official team for the Sweet 16…. Go Patroits!!!

Jamie,

I thought you were refering to NE and you were their new FG Kicker. :D

Pretty Impressive Victories for GM; I know a few kids (sons friends including an ex-girfriend) going to school there.

I'll hop on the BW with you.

Go Pats :headbang:

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='236500' date='Mar 22 2006, 08:37 AM']Congrats man, what are you taking?

Also please post pics of hotties on campus.[/quote]

Information Systems.

And it wasnt too long ago that Mason was rated pretty high on some list for their women so... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lawman' post='236491' date='Mar 22 2006, 08:14 AM']Jamie,

I thought you were refering to NE and you were their new FG Kicker. :D

Pretty Impressive Victories for GM; I know a few kids (sons friends including an ex-girfriend) going to school there.

I'll hop on the BW with you.

Go Pats :headbang:[/quote]

I think the Great 8 is very possible as we've beaten Wichita State on the road this year already, and this is being played here in DC (at whatever they are calling the MCI Center now). Then comes Uconn... :blink:

That's SWEET! I used to live in Burke Center for many years, just down Ox Rd from Fairfax....I actually went there for a semester but dropped out to join the Army. I partied like a rock star in those dorms, stole my towed car back from the campus police for unpaid parking tickets....good times, good times....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='236596' date='Mar 22 2006, 11:24 AM']That's SWEET! I used to live in Burke Center for many years, just down Ox Rd from Fairfax....I actually went there for a semester but dropped out to join the Army. I partied like a rock star in those dorms, stole my towed car back from the campus police for unpaid parking tickets....good times, good times....[/quote]

Yeah I lived off West Ox a few years ago. Ill be a part-timer off campus student but still. :thumbsup:

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Congrats man .... :thumbsup:

my program does a lot of joint work with George Mason (as they are the only other PhD program in my field in the nation) ..... Thus if I am ever up there I'll have to stop by for some Jager bombage [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='237421' date='Mar 23 2006, 05:14 PM'][b]Congrats man .... :thumbsup:

my program does a lot of joint work with George Mason (as they are the only other PhD program in my field in the nation) ..... Thus if I am ever up there I'll have to stop by for some Jager bombage [/b][/quote]

I'd would love that...and if you are ever up here, you have a place to stay.

• 8 months later...
I kind of dont want to jinx this but what the hell.

Taking a break (work is slow right now) from studying and will hit it up again at 3, but wish me luck, If I get get a C or better on the exam tonight and a C or better on the exam saturday, I should get an A and B in both classes this semester and make the Deans list.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='406595' date='Dec 13 2006, 02:53 PM']I kind of dont want to jinx this but what the hell.

Taking a break (work is slow right now) from studying and will hit it up again at 3, but wish me luck, If I get get a C or better on the exam tonight and a C or better on the exam saturday, I should get an A and B in both classes this semester and make the Deans list.[/quote]

Great job, Jamie...Good Luck!!

:badger:

BZ

Thanks for the well wishes, I know I didnt get an A tonight, but I think a B is possible, this is the first time this guy has ever taught a class and english isnt his 1st language and it showed, confused the hell out of me on what he was looking for concerning subnetting.

Saturdays class should not be an issue at all to get a C minium, as its a web development class and I do that everyday.

So A and B is possible, Deans list is 3.5 with 6 credit hours minium. Im doing the 6, the 3.5 is what were hoping for now.

• 11 months later...

Archived