ELI = 0.0

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

HEY GUESS WHAT:

WE ALL FINISHED YESTERDAY WITH THE SAME QUARTERBACK RATING AS ELI MANNING.

hell Casey Bramlet finished yesterday, with the same QB rating, as Eli Manning, so did my neighbords dog!!!!

nfl1b48_lower.jpgnfl1b57_lower.jpg

nfl1a22_lower.jpgnfl1a09_lower.jpg

Yes Folks Eli "the whiny bitch" mannings stats yesterday were ....

4/18 for 27 yards, and 2 Int's before he was pulled in the 3rd Qt. His QB RATING WAS THE LOWEST EVER a = 0.0 YES THAT IS NOT A TYPO 0.0 for the number # 1 pick !!! :lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait till we get a shot at the little fucker in 2 weeks

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Eli is getting just what he asked for, he should be happy. He pouted at the draft when he had to put on the San Diego cap, he can't be to happy with Giants right now. With no o-line to speak of and wr's who couldn't catch a rash at a poison ivy convention, how does one expect Eli to succeed?? He is going to be good qb in this league once he gets some protection and wr's who want to make plays, Shockey is only player on the Giants who shows emotion when things don't go right.

Last season the Giants ended the season with an 8 game losing streak and they fired Fassell, this season they in danger of losing 9 straight to end the season. That tells me they need to make changes in personnel, coaches can only do so much. Same with KC's defense, they need new players on defense, coordinators can only do so much.

I felt that Manning and Rivers were the worst QBs in the draft. Neither one impressed me in college.

When Rivers faced the OSU defense, he didn't do squat, but did good against teams that didn't have the athletes to cover a spread offense. That year OSU had several DEF players drafted.

Manning never beat anyone good in college, IMO.

Guest bengalrick
I felt that Manning and Rivers were the worst QBs in the draft.  Neither one impressed me in college. 

When Rivers faced the OSU defense, he didn't do squat, but did good against teams that didn't have the athletes to cover a spread offense.  That year OSU had several DEF players drafted. 

Manning never beat anyone good in college, IMO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it helps when your brother is smoking every qb record there is and their dad was a former qb...

i disagree about manning not facing anyone... hell, he played in the SEC!!! that isn't a cakewalk by any means...

manning should be fine in the future imo...

it helps when your brother is smoking every qb record there is and their dad was a former qb...

i disagree about manning not facing anyone... hell, he played in the SEC!!! that isn't a cakewalk by any means...

manning should be fine in the future imo...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say that Manning never faced anyone good, I just said that he never BEAT anyone good.

Rivers on the other hand only had good games against teams that didn't have the athletes to handle the spread offense.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamsched?teamId=145&year=2003

Apparently I was wrong, he did beat a 17th ranked Florida team, but they didn't finish in the top 25 that year, I think?

He only really put up big numbers against the weaker teams, and I think NYG and SD were seeing these as a plus.

Cleveland did the same thing with Tim Couch. Couch put up big numbers while at Kentucky but he never amounted to much in the NFL.

Did you get a look at his

face on the sidelines when

he was pouting?

priceless.

He'll be OK but it sure

is fun watching him

fuck-up after making

such a big deal about

where he would play.

The funniest thing is

most of ESPN is feeling

sorry for him and making

up excuses like they

threw him into a string

of really hard games, etc..

uh...guess what?

Palmer had to go thru the

same thing...alot of extremely

hard teams with great

defenses... and he didn't

pout like that! :P

Guest bengalrick
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamsched?teamId=145&year=2003

Apparently I was wrong, he did beat a 17th ranked Florida team, but they didn't finish in the top 25 that year, I think? 

He only really put up big numbers against the weaker teams, and I think NYG and SD were seeing these as a plus. 

Cleveland did the same thing with Tim Couch.  Couch put up big numbers while at Kentucky but he never amounted to much in the NFL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he didn't do too bad against the big name teams...

#22 oklahoma st: 22/31 259 td: 2 int: 1

but i see your point about picking on the lesser teams... couch just didn't have the right offense to work w/ nor the right players to run it w/... he was doomed from the day cleveland took him...

Guest BlackJesus

:blink: Also if college statlines were any indication then David Klingler would have been the next Marino. He was the all time leading passer ever in college football .... (uhhhhhhh :huh: ) I always fart when I think of that

he didn't do too bad against the big name teams...

#22 oklahoma st: 22/31 259 td: 2 int: 1

but i see your point about picking on the lesser teams... couch just didn't have the right offense to work w/ nor the right players to run it w/... he was doomed from the day cleveland took him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you about Couch. I think he should have remained as the QB at Cleveland. Its just that he wasn't living up to the numbers he put up while at Kentucky.

And I believe that Bitch Davis held it against Davis.

I once read a story about Couch in the Columbus Dispatch. He was heavily recruited by Davis to attend Miami (was it Miami? having brain fart). Tim's dad didn't like Davis and made his son attend Kentucky. Then Davis was hired by Cleveland and Davis was estatic about finally being his coach.

I think Davis just had a personal agenda against Couch. Unfortunely, he has been hurt this year and couldn't catch on with any teams. Hopefully next year he can find the right team. Backup to Indy maybe?

BTW, to stay on topic. Eli still sucks!

Guest bengalrick
I agree with you about Couch.  I think he should have remained as the QB at Cleveland.  Its just that he wasn't living up to the numbers he put up while at Kentucky. 

And I believe that Bitch Davis held it against Davis.

I once read a story about Couch in the Columbus Dispatch.  He was heavily recruited by Davis to attend Miami (was it Miami? having brain fart).  Tim's dad didn't like Davis and made his son attend Kentucky.  Then Davis was hired by Cleveland and Davis was estatic about finally being his coach. 

I think Davis just had a personal agenda against Couch.  Unfortunely, he has been hurt this year and couldn't catch on with any teams.  Hopefully next year he can find the right team.  Backup to Indy maybe?

BTW, to stay on topic.  Eli still sucks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if he wants to play, he won't resign back at indy... but he might be signed through next year so he'd be screwed...

yeah, eli sucks... reguardless of what i say...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
I don't think Couch is signed by anyone right now.  The last I heard he was cut by Green Bay.  Chicago gave him a tryout but chose not to sign him either. 

LOL. A team in bad need of a QB and Couch doesn't get signed. LOL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NFL Europe should be full of qb's with name recognition value. Couch will probably end up there, Casey Clausen is going, Akili Smith said he was going, and Parcells already said that they could both Romo and Henson to get some experience. I'm sure I'll be fiening for some football by then, so I'm looking forward to seeing these guys play.

Guest BengalsOwn

I kinda feel sorry for the guy. Here's what Deion has to say about Eli's situation:

But Sanders also had some rants on the sport he does play, football, particularly on Giants' rookie quarterback Eli Manning after Sanders' Ravens destroyed the Giants on Sunday.

"It's just horrible over there, the atmosphere, and you could feel it on the field," Sanders said of the Giants, who haven't won a game since Manning was named the starter. "It translates to that. It was almost like you're playing against a team that couldn't wait until the season was over.

"It was so bad, that literally on a timeout, I went over and summoned him (Eli Manning) up when they removed him from the game. I said, 'Young fella, keep your head up, man. You're going to be a star in this game. Just keep your head up.' But I could see that it lifted his spirits up a bit because the game was just horrendous. I mean, the play-calling, the offense is so predictable; guys are getting battered every day; they're getting fined for wearing a hat to practice, you know."

HEY GUESS WHAT:

WE ALL FINISHED YESTERDAY WITH THE SAME QUARTERBACK RATING AS ELI MANNING.

hell Casey Bramlet finished yesterday, with the same QB rating, as Eli Manning, so did my neighbords dog!!!!

nfl1b48_lower.jpgnfl1b57_lower.jpg

nfl1a22_lower.jpgnfl1a09_lower.jpg

Yes Folks Eli "the whiny bitch" mannings stats yesterday were ....

4/18 for 27 yards, and 2 Int's before he was pulled in the 3rd Qt. His QB RATING WAS THE LOWEST EVER  a = 0.0

YES THAT IS NOT A TYPO    0.0 for the number # 1 pick !!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't Jeff Gaycia do they same thing earlier, or did he actually have a rating of 5.

Guest TJs_biggest_fan
HEY GUESS WHAT:

WE ALL FINISHED YESTERDAY WITH THE SAME QUARTERBACK RATING AS ELI MANNING. Yes Folks Eli "the whiny bitch" mannings stats yesterday were ....

4/18 for 27 yards, and 2 Int's before he was pulled in the 3rd Qt. His QB RATING WAS THE LOWEST EVER  a = 0.0

YES THAT IS NOT A TYPO    0.0 for the number # 1 pick !!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually my stats were better than Eli's! I tried to throw my cat's toy into the basket and missed. My stats were 0/1 0 yards 0 tds 0 interceptions... for a total passer rating of 39.583!

• 9 months later...

Archived