**-------> OFFICIAL BENGALS DRAFT DAY THREAD !!!!! <------**

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='258876' date='Apr 29 2006, 06:22 PM']ugh! hey fellas, get ready for some team to take advantage of Victor Adeyunja's capabililities. I just hope it is Marv and the Bengals... :lmao:[/quote]

not in the second, hell no

in the third perhaps

Guest IndianaBengal
just how many of you have a wife that is 2 and a half mths preg. A tony stewart/ antwaan randle el fan living in your own house????????
And that thinx that the bengals are ok, but she won't pay for the nfl sunday ticket?????? I say that I am entitled to nfl network, 16-0 Bengals season and 2 or 3 $1.00 double cheesburgers any time I please..

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='258896' date='Apr 29 2006, 06:30 PM'][b]my gut tells me that we are going to take Gabe or Jean Gilles .....
but I may have a wishful gut :huh: [/b][/quote]

you do. but watson might not be so unrealistic at this point.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='258897' date='Apr 29 2006, 06:30 PM']Who is Victor Adeyjunya (sp.) ? :([/quote]

DE indiana

developmental prospect

Guest BlackJesus

[size=2][quote name='IndianaBengal' post='258900' date='Apr 29 2006, 06:32 PM']just how many of you have a wife that is 2 and a half mths preg. A antwaan randle el fan living in your own house????????
And that thinx that the bengals are ok, but she won't pay for the nfl sunday ticket?????? I say that I am entitled to nfl network, 16-0 Bengals season and 2 or 3 $1.00 double cheesburgers any time I please..[/quote][/size]

[b][size=3]we both know what you need to do ..... [/size] [/b]

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/hitwhitegirl.gif[/img]

:ninja: [/center]

Guest Francisco d'Anconia
[size=6]Who do you want most?

1. Richard Marshall

2. Ko Simpson

3. Darnell Bing

4. Anthony Fasano

5. Ashton Youboty

6. Claude Wroten

7. Andrew Whitworth

8. Abdul Hodge[/size]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][b]if we don't get Pope or Jean Gilles .... look for me in the dryer ....[/b]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/dryer.gif[/img][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='258955' date='Apr 29 2006, 06:58 PM']Who do you want most?

1. Richard Marshall

2. Ko Simpson

3. Darnell Bing

4. Anthony Fasano

5. Ashton Youboty

6. Claude Wroten

7. Andrew Whitworth

8. Abdul Hodge[/quote]

[size=5]
KO [/size]

Archived