got the pictures..

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='260073' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:58 PM']stick it on kimos car in ny. then blow the mofo up with him in it.[/quote]

I'm in NY and if I see Kimo I'll go for his knee myself. (Just post a pic of his face so I don't take out another 6'4 300 lb monster by mistake)

As far as the Stool decal, take it to PBS to the exact spot where Carson got hurt and burn it as a sacrifice to God so that he will be well pleased and be with his son Black Jesus all the way to Miami in 06...

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='270583' date='May 20 2006, 01:16 PM']thanks a lot fellas, i could use your votes for playa hater of the year award, to put this post in the hall of fame. :)[/quote]

shit man, I think you get playa hater of the year locked up without those photos...but this thread just ices the cake...

[quote name='BK Cincy Connection' post='273061' date='May 25 2006, 10:59 AM']I'm in NY and if I see Kimo I'll go for his knee myself. (Just post a pic of his face so I don't take out another 6'4 300 lb monster by mistake)

As far as the Stool decal, take it to PBS to the exact spot where Carson got hurt and burn it as a sacrifice to God so that he will be well pleased and be with his son Black Jesus all the way to Miami in 06...[/quote]

yo BK Cincy Connection, thats a great idea man, will do... ;)

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='274600' date='May 29 2006, 04:02 PM']Hey, Rumble, looks like you pissed off a few queers..

[url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3331"]Queer Nation Thread #3331[/url]

:EMOTICON BIG SMILE:[/quote]
What craks me up is these dumb fucks think they are lawyers with all of the crime fighting over there I think they operate out of the BAT CAVE....

[quote name='steeler47' post='274755' date='May 30 2006, 05:54 AM']INBREADS :1violin:[/quote]
:pointlaff: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

Well look who's talking

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='274804' date='May 30 2006, 11:27 AM']if anyone from queernation is reading this...[b][i] watch your DECALS, cause if their missing, i don't know what happend...[/i][/b] :whistle:[/quote]
Even though I hate the Stealers, that might start a vicious cycle. I don't want to worry about my decals.
Well I'm actually to afraid to put em on because of theft, so they are on the fridge.

Archived