Anybody here go to Fairfield High?

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever
Is there anybody here that goes to Fairfield High School in Cincy? Im just wonderin because ill be goin there next year...ill be a sophmore...just wanted to see if there was anybody here that goes...If so is it a pretty decent school?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='267654' date='May 13 2006, 04:41 PM']I didn't go there but I am pretty familiar with the area. It's a really nice school with a lot of hot girls. It's a fairly large school district so you'll meet plenty of new people. You play any sports?[/quote]

Yea i hear about the girls from Fairfield all the time. Yea, but i dont think im gonna play football this year cause my grades have been down this year but I probably will play basketball cause my friend plays for Princeton and I thought it would be cool to go aganist him

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='SINcinnati513' post='267734' date='May 13 2006, 10:52 PM']Fairfield has a badass basketball court. I'm not really sure on how good their teams are anymore. But good luck with the grades.[/quote]

Thanks, whats with the court?

Guest BadassBengal
I hear that all little boys going into their Sophmore year, moving in from Virginia, get raped in the ass as HS initiation at Fairfield.

You have been warned.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='267739' date='May 13 2006, 11:27 PM']I hear that all little boys going into their Sophmore year, moving in from Virginia, get raped in the ass as HS initiation at Fairfield.

You have been warned.[/quote]shit, i didnt realize it was that specific... i was always told that the official "fairfield ass rape" was just another prerequisite to living in that area

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='267739' date='May 13 2006, 11:27 PM']I hear that all little boys going into their Sophmore year, moving in from Virginia, get raped in the ass as HS initiation at Fairfield.

You have been warned.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] I'm screwed

You have been warned.[/quote]

I had heard that Badass was the one doing it.....

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='268040' date='May 14 2006, 07:25 PM']I had heard that Badass was the one doing it.....[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='274929' date='May 30 2006, 04:51 PM']if you like sluts then you'd love Fairfield H.S. :)[/quote]

:headbang:

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='GoBengals' post='275011' date='May 30 2006, 10:16 PM']my cousin is a teacher there[/quote]

thats cool whats his/her name?just incase I get em

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='274929' date='May 30 2006, 04:51 PM']if you like sluts then you'd love Fairfield H.S. :)[/quote]

Yea, theres some hoes round that area.

Guest BadassBengal
n Herpes..errr... Harpers Point.

now thats a good place to go if you wanna get your pole smoked without doin much work at all, yet face the chance of getting syphilis, hepatitis b, chlamydia, and the clap allllll at once.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='275511' date='May 31 2006, 10:15 PM']n Herpes..errr... Harpers Point.

now thats a good place to go if you wanna get your pole smoked without doin much work at all, yet face the chance of getting syphilis, hepatitis b, chlamydia, and the clap allllll at once.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='267462' date='May 13 2006, 12:10 AM']Is there anybody here that goes to Fairfield High School in Cincy? Im just wonderin because ill be goin there next year...ill be a sophmore...just wanted to see if there was anybody here that goes...If so is it a pretty decent school?[/quote]

I'd just hang myself now. Fairfield. I got some rope.

j/k
:lmao:

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='275511' date='May 31 2006, 10:15 PM']n Herpes..errr... Harpers Point.

now thats a good place to go if you wanna get your pole smoked without doin much work at all, yet face the chance of getting syphilis, hepatitis b, chlamydia, and the clap allllll at once.[/quote]
i party at harpers point atleast once a week, i thinkg i need to go and get checked. and i graduated out of lakota back when it was just lakota, no east or west crap. we called it Lahota.

It's a VD thing. VD thing. VD thing.

Chappell was great. Damn pothead.

Archived