whodey09

Cincinnatian here who has just purchased Bengals Season Tickets!!

:headbang:

First Bengals memories came from SB XVI season. My grandparents went to the game in Detriot and my mom telling me my Grandmother was crying after the game :(

I am a fan of all Cincinnati sports (minus Xavier :)) but nothing beats my beloved Bengals!!

I have been reading different Bengals for a while but this is first message board I have ever posted on. :254:

Just wanted to say hi to all the great people on this board. Oh ya and I need add I hate the mothing fucking, cum guzzeling bitch ass pissburgh steaters!!!! :wave:

Who-Dey and thanks for the great site :)

[quote name='whodey09' post='274093' date='May 27 2006, 06:04 PM']Just wanted to say hi to all the great people on this board. Oh ya and I need add I hate the mothing fucking, cum guzzeling bitch ass pissburgh steaters!!!! :wave:[/quote]

i must say, youre already one of my favorite posters

rock on/welcome

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='whodey09' post='274093' date='May 27 2006, 06:04 PM']Cincinnatian here who has just purchased Bengals Season Tickets!!

First Bengals memories came from SB XVI season. My grandparents went to the game in Detriot and my mom telling me my Grandmother was crying after the game :(

I am a fan of all Cincinnati sports (minus Xavier :)) but nothing beats my beloved Bengals!!

I have been reading different Bengals for a while but this is first message board I have ever posted on. :254:

Just wanted to say hi to all the great people on this board. Oh ya and I need add I hate the mothing fucking, cum guzzeling bitch ass pissburgh steaters!!!! :wave:

Who-Dey and thanks for the great site :)[/quote]

I think you'll fit right in here.

Welcome to the board !!!!

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='whodey09' post='274093' date='May 27 2006, 06:04 PM']Oh ya and I need add I hate the mothing fucking, cum guzzeling bitch ass pissburgh steaters!!!! :wave:[/quote]

[b]you'll fit in nicely here ....

welcome [/b]

[quote name='whodey09' post='274120' date='May 27 2006, 06:59 PM']Thanks for the welome guys!! Now its time to resume the heavy drinking that helps make Memorial Day weekend special B)[/quote]
I might save one of those for Beotch...usually that is a pretty strict rule around here.

Thinking about it...i still owe her one. :blush:

(watch's for warning level to go up)

[quote name='JC' post='274122' date='May 27 2006, 07:05 PM']I might save one of those for Beotch...usually that is a pretty strict rule around here.
Thinking about it...i still owe her one. :blush:

(watch's for warning level to go up)[/quote]

Do I have to get her a Miller Light?? I hate that watered down shit... <_<

[quote name='whodey09' post='274265' date='May 28 2006, 02:30 PM']Do I have to get her a Miller Light?? I hate that watered down shit... <_<[/quote]

um...yes....it would be a Miller Lite but since you don't like it...
I'll have a Captain Morgan's spiced rum and 7-up and a shot
of jagerbomb....

thanks....

oh, and JC....I'm waiting. (+ interest = 6 pack)

oh yeah...welcome to the boards! (and I'm really thirsty!) :whistle: :lol:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='274660' date='May 29 2006, 08:00 PM']um...yes....it would be a Miller Lite but since you don't like it...
I'll have a Captain Morgan's spiced rum and 7-up and a shot
of jagerbomb....
thanks....
oh, and JC....I'm waiting. (+ interest = 6 pack)

oh yeah...welcome to the boards! (and I'm really thirsty!) :whistle: :lol:[/quote]
:lol:

What if i could show a real six pack instead of a beer full of six pack.

Archived