2 inches away from divorce

MULLY

So I'm bowling tonight in my Saturday league. I bought a towel about 2 weeks ago to use to wipe the oil off my ball before each shot. Well, my wife is on my team and we're standing at the ball return at the same time and she says "Is this your towel" so of course I say "yes" and then she proceeds to tell me that she's going to use it too. Well, I went to the counter and bought one for her, not pissed or anything, just thought it would be a nice little gift for her. So there's this tag hanging off of the towel to write your name on. After we're done she gets a marker from the counter and she's sitting there writing her name on her towel so I said "Hey, do mine too" so I toss her the towel and she says "Do you want your full name or just your first name?" So I say "Put WHO-DEY on there" she writes it down and hands it to me and it says "WHO DAY." Now I understand that English is a second language for her and her spelling is horrible, but to make this mistake. Jesus. She's never going to live this one down. hehe!!
MULLY

Guest BlackJesus

[center][b]There is a proper way for a Real Bengal fan to handle such a Holy error ....

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/78e5975f.gif[/img]

God will understand

:ninja: [/b] [/center]

The title of this thread made me think, "Well if she knew you were only
2 inches, she shouldn't have married you in the first place."

But I see, its about something else.

Carry on.

:whistle:

:ninja:

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='sois' post='286571' date='Jun 24 2006, 01:56 PM']On a similar subject, I live in Nevada and the Who Dey vanity license plate is already taken.

Would it be blasphemous to go with Hu Dey or WhooDey?

Let me know fellas.[/quote]

[b]go with HuDey [/b]

[quote name='sois' post='286571' date='Jun 24 2006, 01:56 PM']On a similar subject, I live in Nevada and the Who Dey vanity license plate is already taken.

Would it be blasphemous to go with Hu Dey or WhooDey?

Let me know fellas.[/quote]

or replace the o with a zero..

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='GoBengals' post='286631' date='Jun 24 2006, 06:14 PM']or replace the o with a zero..[/quote]

G0 kn0ws h1s v1d30 g4m3 l1ng0

[quote name='GoBengals' post='286631' date='Jun 24 2006, 06:14 PM']or replace the o with a zero..[/quote]
Ohio won't let you do it... other states may have the same restriction. Try for yourselves:
[url="https://www.oplates.com/NameLookup/PlateLookupWizard2.asp?ID=AKXJUWQNFVSYIZFLYQORTUFGNGBVMTCKDFINOMOEHMJSPQUMRI"]https://www.oplates.com/NameLookup/PlateLoo...NOMOEHMJSPQUMRI[/url]

Archived