Buy, sell, trade tickets.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='TWENTY EIGHT' post='332827' date='Sep 7 2006, 10:41 AM']Im am in need of Browns Tickets. I really only need one (due to finances) but may be able to do two.

If anyone knows anything LMK[/quote]
i bought 2 the other day off of ebay. 5th row upper deck and the tickets were 70 each. Way cheaper than i though was possible. I just put a bunch of lowball bids into 10 auctions and i ended up winning one

[quote name='whodey319' post='332830' date='Sep 7 2006, 10:45 AM']i bought 2 the other day off of ebay. 5th row upper deck and the tickets were 70 each. Way cheaper than i though was possible. I just put a bunch of lowball bids into 10 auctions and i ended up winning one[/quote]

ya trying to do that now

im looking for 2 tickets to the Bengals - Panthers or Bengals - stealers in the following sections :

104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,205,206,207,208,209,210,211,

i dont care about the row aslong as im in one of these sections... please be sure to pm me if you have some available and include the exact section, row, and price of ticket. thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
For anybody interested, I have two extra tickets to the Bengals Bucs game in Tampa, FL on October 15th. They are in section 333 row W, which is on the 20 yard line. I also have a parking pass to park at the stadium. I'll sell the tickets for face value ($65 each) and throw in the parking pass for $10. I figured that I would let some Bengals fans get ahold of 'em instead of however will buy them on eBay. Email me at kjrudemi@samford.edu if you are interested in them.

U still got the atlanta game tickets??

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='327509' date='Aug 31 2006, 04:59 PM']Yo,

I have 2 tickets left for these games:

[s]Oct 01 new england[/s]
[s]Oct 22 carolina[/s]
Oct 29 atlanta
Nov 12 san diego
Nov 30 baltimore
[s]Dec 10 oakland[/s]

Same as above...Sec 307 Row 25 Seats 5,6

I'm letting them go for very close to cost to you guys. Sorry, but "cost" includes the COA and shipping back to Cincy. $110 per ticket.[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...
Got 2 tickets for the Falcons game section 201 row 20 side by side. If anyone is interested PM me. Looking for face value and COA. You can also find them on eBay: [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230041221298"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230041221298[/url]

Need to get rid of them...was planning a trip but plans fell through.

I have two tickets for sale for the Bengals game on Sunday against the Panthers. The seats are located in section 160. They are 31 rows up and two in from the aisle. Best way to describe the area is 31 rows up from where the Bengals enter onto the field. Bathrooms at the top of the ailse two consessions stands and a mini pro shop store. Nice seats, fun section.

Please PM me if you have any interest,

Thanks,

JTMBengals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I was going to go but my group event, has not panned out... so I have 4 seats for sale.
They are in section 319 (~5 yard line, Colts side), row 27 (there are 30 rows I believe). I'd rather sell them here to a Bengals fan. I'm looking for $125 a piece. Anyone interested? PM me.
If no one here is interested by Sunday evening, I'll just post them on ebay or stubhub or something so I could sell them this week.
I would be willing to sell them to two people, two each.

I'll be at the Raider game so if you are cruising the boards during the game, I won't be able to answer till Sunday night ;-)

[quote name='lslmustang' post='403703' date='Dec 9 2006, 11:40 AM']I was going to go but my group event, has not panned out... so I have 4 seats for sale.
They are in section 319 (~5 yard line, Colts side), row 27 (there are 30 rows I believe). I'd rather sell them here to a Bengals fan. I'm looking for $125 a piece. Anyone interested? PM me.
If no one here is interested by Sunday evening, I'll just post them on ebay or stubhub or something so I could sell them this week.
I would be willing to sell them to two people, two each.

I'll be at the Raider game so if you are cruising the boards during the game, I won't be able to answer till Sunday night ;-)[/quote]

tix are gone

• 3 weeks later...

Archived