Are we still shitty at FS and SS?

I've been out of the loop studying for the CFP exam so I havn't had time to see where the team is as far as the secondary goes.

Do we have an answer for the SS position? Is Madieu going to be ok? Any depth at the position? Will O'neal and James be able to play at high levels until Joseph is ready?

Thanks guys!

Madieu is probably the best player on the defense, and Deltha is not far behind. Tory is getting along in years, but with Kiewan and Joseph, we should be fine. Dexter will be good enough for a year or 3, but don't be surprised if we draft another SS in 07 or 08.

[quote name='sois' post='294677' date='Jul 16 2006, 08:59 PM']I've been out of the loop studying for the CFP exam so I havn't had time to see where the team is as far as the secondary goes.

Do we have an answer for the SS position? Is Madieu going to be ok? Any depth at the position? Will O'neal and James be able to play at high levels until Joseph is ready?

Thanks guys![/quote]
Madieu is healthy by all accounts, and is a better player than pissburgh seems to think polamalu is. Dexter Jackson should be solid. If he had any Ohalete in his blood, I can't imagine those Tampa defenses would've been ranked so highly while he was there.

Perhaps I'm being a homer, but I expect nothing less than a top-10 D this year. With our offense, that should be more than enough to land us in Miami come February. :headbang:

Archived