Religion @ HELL!!

Guest IndianaBengal

If you are a person of faith I think that you can sum it up pretty nicely by just believing in the fact that there are things that are not possible for man, yet possible for God.
People always ask that question that Scales asked ie, how could a loving God allow so much suffering?
Who knows? How can anyone presume to know the mind of God?
Maybe God is busy travelling the vast expanses of the Universe, creating other planets and other forms of life, and will address these issues upon His return?
I am certain that God has a plan and is adhering to it, and that it pains God to allow for the suffering of innocents, but it must be necessary for the fulfillment of His plan.
Again, we will never know i nthis life until or unless God starts appearing to all of us.

Lawman, your brother is in Heavan!

My take on the suffering is that there will be a day of justice for EVERYONE! The suffering and the cause of the suffering will be addressed. The children who are killed are innocent, they will have their just reward from the Creator, who planned what happened to them in this life. Just as Bung said, I trust His plan for he is the best of planners.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='313605' date='Aug 10 2006, 08:27 PM']Lawman, your brother is in Heavan!

My take on the suffering is that there will be a day of justice for EVERYONE! The suffering and the cause of the suffering will be addressed. The children who are killed are innocent, they will have their just reward from the Creator, who planned what happened to them in this life. Just as Bung said, I trust His plan for he is the best of planners.[/quote]
Amen.

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='313927' date='Aug 11 2006, 03:46 PM']Psalm 146:4.. says it all bout hell and your spirit. it never arrives there. youre dead. your done. back to the dust..[/quote]

Read Psalms 146:1-4:

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.

2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

3 Put not your trust in [u]princes[/u], nor in the [u]son of man[/u], [u]in whom [/u] there is no help.

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish

Verse 4 is a continuation of verse 3.

[quote name='Lawman' post='313979' date='Aug 11 2006, 05:47 PM']Read Psalms 146:1-4:

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.

2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

[size=3]3 Put not your trust in [u]princes[/u], nor in the [u]son of man[/u], [u]in whom [/u] there is no help. [/size]

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish
Verse 4 is a continuation of verse 3.[/quote]

Read the Billy Ghram article I posted earlier in the week, he quotes that verse.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='314006' date='Aug 11 2006, 06:43 PM']Read the Billy Ghram article I posted earlier in the week, he quotes that verse.[/quote]

Thanks Jamie, Good story about a great man.

But, of course, after reading it, I went off into the internet looking up things like: Baptist(which I am along with some activity in the Church of Christ) evangilism, fundamentalism, etc.... <_<

It's all good, I'm going back surfing B)

[quote name='Lawman' post='314056' date='Aug 11 2006, 08:25 PM']Thanks Jamie, Good story about a great man.

But, of course, after reading it, I went off into the internet looking up things like: Baptist(which I am along with some activity in the Church of Christ) evangilism, fundamentalism, etc.... <_<

It's all good, I'm going back surfing B)[/quote]

:lol:

Yeah Ghram pwns all these modern day guys.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='314150' date='Aug 12 2006, 03:50 AM']:lol:

Yeah Ghram pwns all these modern day guys.[/quote]

Espeacially that guy with the gas problem lol, he stinks.

I let my son watch that today as we share a likeing of the art of toilet humor, and I had that little 6 year old laughing himself to tears.

Archived